No announcement yet.

Dale Jr to retire at end of season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is doing the same thing Romo is doing, getting out before it is to late. He has enough money and probably investments that his kids, kids will never have to work.

Comment

<---FAN

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Daytona twice....
        And I bet Smoke would have traded a cup for one of those wins.

Comment

Man, as a Jr fan that press conference was hard to listen too. In my mind, although not singled out, I think the head injuries have everything to do with the decision. BTW, nothing to do with hitting the wall in Bristol, he said he told Rick on March 29th
          Last edited by Rack Ranch; 04-25-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
            Man, as a Jr fan that press conference was hard to listen too. In my mind, although not singled out, I think the head injuries have everything to do with the decision. BTW, nothing to do with hitting the wall I Bristol, he said he told Rick on March 29th
            It was sad. Hard to grasp the idea of a NASCAR without an Earnhardt.

Comment

No more Earnhardt's in the pipeline?
              Todays Nascar is a little too 'safe' , regulated, and commercialized... I get why.. still don't like it like I used to.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                <---FAN
                That thing right there is meant to be rode hard!

Oh and the car looks fast as well.

Comment

Originally posted by j sweet View Post
                  that thing right there is meant to be rode hard!

Oh and the car looks fast as well. :d

[ATTACH]851772[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    [ATTACH]851772[/ATTACH]

Comment

Daytona twice....
                      Finished 3rd in points. Yep him , Michael Waltrip, and Derrick Kope are about the same

Comment

I heard a interview with him on NPR the other day. The interview was more about concussions. He did say that he is concerned about life after racing and took the concussion issue serious and that he was really thinking hard about hang it up cause of this. I don't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                          Finished 3rd in points. Yep him , Michael Waltrip, and Derrick Kope are about the same
                          You're an idiot, 29 Career wins...2 career wins...4 career wins.

Poor kid should've changed his last name so that soft headed internet fools wouldn't have their only knock on him. I'll sure miss seeing him race....especially on the plate tracks, none better.

I guess I'll get to watch a bunch more golf on Sundays, I **** sure won't be watching the tools they run out there these days.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                            I heard a interview with him on NPR the other day. The interview was more about concussions. He did say that he is concerned about life after racing and took the concussion issue serious and that he was really thinking hard about hang it up cause of this. I don't blame him.
                            The concussion stuff he went through last year was much more serious than was let on back then. There are some great articles out there over the last couple months about what he went through, and where he is now. Ol boy has figured life out in the last couple years and seems to have gained a LOT of perspective. I'm happy for the dude, lesser men would have folded up years ago trying to fill un-fillable shoes and the pressure that came with his last name. He didn't ask for that...

Comment

You're an idiot, 29 Career wins...2 career wins...4 career wins.

Poor kid should've changed his last name so that soft headed internet fools wouldn't have their only knock on him. I'll sure miss seeing him race....especially on the plate tracks, none better.

I guess I'll get to watch a bunch more golf on Sundays, I **** sure won't be watching the tools they run out there these days.

Gee thanks, I think you may need to get your sarcasm meter recalibrated. I was pointing out that the comments that he "didn't win chit" are ridiculous. You can't finish the season 3rd in points and not be a driver. Other than his father he was by far the best restrictor plate racer around.

This will open up Sunday's for me to do more work on our property. Can't stand the newer drivers.

Signed,
                              The Idiot
                              Last edited by asttbe; 04-25-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

I misunderstood your meaning, I apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X