Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bengal

Comment

I'm not sure if you can still get it or not, but my FIL sprayed our first house with Termidor and we didn't see a bug of any kind for 8 years. At the time, you could buy it without a license off eBay, not sure about now. He was a licensed pest control guy, but I ordered it for him on eBay several times while his account was locked due to some divorce related stuff. That being said, wear a respirator and take a shower after you use it (or any pest control chemical really), he died of cancer 6 years ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

We quit paying for pest control and use demon now..Demon honestly does a better job then whatever the guys sprayed that came out...But I do hit everything with it. They just hit spots. I do windows, inside outside, perimeter, cabinets etc and we see zero bugs

Comment

How often do y'all apply Demon? And once it is mixed, how long is it good for?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
              How often do y'all apply Demon? And once it is mixed, how long is it good for?

I mix it up one pouch to a gallon so its real strong. I spray doors, windows, outside perimeter and all the base boards once a year and that's all we ever need at the farm which is bug central. Like said above it works better than the pest control guys that come out 3 or 4 times a year. We see less bugs at the farm than we do in the city.

I have know idea how long it would stay stable once mixed but only mixing up a gallon at a time I rarely have any left over.

Comment

Demon is just permethrin... go the tractor supply and get some in the chemical section. It's cheaper that way. Martin's makes a 10% solution that's easy to mix and use. It is also a great chemical to use on clothing to keep ticks, chiggers, and fleas off of you in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both Bengal and Demon are pyrethroid based insecticides. You can buy Bengal in a spray can but it is expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                    Demon is just permethrin... go the tractor supply and get some in the chemical section. It's cheaper that way. Martin's makes a 10% solution that's easy to mix and use. It is also a great chemical to use on clothing to keep ticks, chiggers, and fleas off of you in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Its actually Cypermethrin, similar compound but much more toxic. Permethrin you can apply to your clothes, if you apply Demon to your clothes you are gonna be puking your guts out.

Comment

Working...
                    X