No announcement yet.

Cape Buffalo Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I should tell you they are grizzly sticks and Ed Ashby single bevel heads Total weight for the set up is 950 Grains.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
      Guess I should tell you they are grizzly sticks and Ed Ashby single bevel heads Total weight for the set up is 950 Grains.

He is not going (if he goes at all) until August 2018. He doesn't even own a 70lb bow at this time. I'm sure there will be lots of other purchases in his future if he does decide to make the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in the initial stages now of getting my bow and gear ready for a buff hunt next August/September. My bow is currently being built now by dryad and is going to be 75 to 77 pounds@ 27" (longbow).

As stated by many above and from many others I've talked to, the biggest thing is the arrow set up and it's strength to hold up against the Cape buffalo's skeletal make up because it's not a matter of if you will hit a rib, it's a matter of what part of the rib bones you are going to hit going in and you definitely don't want your arrow to fail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X