No announcement yet.

Waco area Bowshops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have come to Georgetown to Double G and I would have bought you lunch.

Comment

I hope you have a better experience there,than I did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I went in outhouse once and the guy thought I was trying to steal something just because I was looking around at stuff on the shelves.

Comment

I've been in Waco for 40 years,bowhunting for 7 and I always drive to Lampasas for anything dealing with archery or bowhunting.Alan @the outhouse is very impersonal and really doesn't give a hoot about anything other than your money.Aaron at Hoffy's on the other hand has a passion for what he does and is very personable,knowledgeable and treats each customer as if they are family.He is the only one I will let touch my bow!Believe me it is well worth the drive to go see him so that you may leave with confidence of knowing that your bow will be set up right and the tech's only goal is to be sure your bow is performing at 100% of its capability and to satisfy the customers needs.He is also a great guy to just hang around and chat with.Hoffy's is definitely the place to go!!!

Comment

Working...
          X