No announcement yet.

Save the Date - The 12th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping to make it, Trying to get a new job and may be out of state. Will be there if possible. The comment above about a scratch golfer reminded me of a conversation I had a month or so ago,
    Started talking about golf with a new acquaintance, He said
    "I'm a scratch golfer, I said "I'm a scratch golfer too, Every time I hit the ball I scratch my head and say, How the h#^* did the ball go that way

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
      You get a pass this year but I expect to see you at Fossil Creek in 2018. PHDAN has also dropped me also on the advice of his Neurosurgeon, Dr. Pinchback.

The new golf ball collection is ready but I may have a few less hybrids in the bag
      Last year we let you slide on the 14 club rule which you were breaking with hybrids alone
      I'll be back next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        Last year we let you slide on the 14 club rule which you were breaking with hybrids alone
        I'll be back next year!
        I had to tip the bag boy extra just to get him to put the bag on the cart. He looked at me like WTH do you have in here

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Im working on my schedule now to try and make it happen. Should know by next week. And by the way, I havent mentioned spin rates or launch angles so I should be to go at the feeble age of 53. My walker gets in the way of my swing at times. What were the winning scores last year? If I recall there were some holes played during a hurricane.
          EZ40 and I won the Cull flight with a score of -6. I believe the Trophy flight winners shot -8.

The hurricane definitely held us up for a little while but pretty much everyone was determined to get the tournament finished regardless of mother natures attempt to ruin the day.

Comment

Championship

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	24493662

Comment

Cull Flight

Top 2 or 3 teams advance to the Championship Flight this year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	24493663
              Last edited by 18ncs; 04-24-2017, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Those top two in the cull flight posted some dang good scores for a 2 man team!

Comment

And that is why 16 other teams voted to let them graduate to the Championship Flight

I saw the runner-up team's act in person.
                  Last edited by 18ncs; 04-24-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

I'm in, anybody need a scratch partner PM me please

Comment

Originally posted by Z7BBD View Post
                      I'm in, anybody need a scratch partner PM me please
                      Is this scratch as in use should use Head and Shoulders Shampoo or as in a 0 handicap?
                      Last edited by 18ncs; 04-24-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

We were glad the course at Fossil Creek had erasers on their pencils

If Tolbert had a partner he woulda dun real good

I am pretty sure Kmart and EZ40 used lots of aiming oil ( Lone Star)for the victory!
                        Last edited by Abcdj; 04-24-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Kam can swing them sticks!

Comment

Hey I will b there but credit goes to my pard, abcdj, who coached me. I hit some lucky shots, David hit the precision ones. One thing it is a relaxed tournament, I have never seen so many different sleeves of balls in one bag (and it was from out of state) look like I am going, just gotta finalize some things and finish building shelves for my TBH trophies. Hope to add more!

Comment

I am definitely interested in playing but i will also need a partner as I just moved to the area. Haven't played in awhile but used to be decent. If anyone is interested let me know!

Comment

You guys without partners, we need ya! Keep paying attention, when we get closer we'll get a thread going to match up singles.

It's a fantastic time, and a fun course....the company can not be topped. Just keep paying attention and we'll get it all lined up.

Comment

Working...
                                X