Thompson Temple- your experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning bachelor party for Thompson Temple. How was your experience?

Can you share a picture of what you took and what you paid?

search

Comment

for a bachelor party i wouldnt waste time at thompson's, check out cactus creek bowhunters in nixon, nice exotics and alot of hogs at great prices, you can be the only group at the ranch, two nice bunk houses. feeders and stands already set out, just make sure you take your own water, they have well water that smells like rotten eggs but a pretty cool place.

Comment

One and done 15 years ago for me. Not my type of place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to hang out with buddies that hunted. It was bad, not even close to Hunting.

Comment

A friend of mine had his bachelor party out there but i passed on it, not my cup of tea. They had a good time though.

Comment

I did search. That's why I asked about the rams they took and cost. Haven't seen too many on what a ram cost.

Comment

They start at $270, 360, 500, 650, 800 and a POR or ask Thompson Tag.

Comment

I know the prices. I just wanted to see pics of the 500 650 and 800 rams. I'm sure I'm taking one up there. Unless o accidentally shoot one of his hill country big rams than I'm a be out $2500

Comment

I've got a group going in two weeks for our first time. We're looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never again. Wife almost divorced me for taking her. She did like hand feeding the rams though. Lol

Comment

Anybody know how much the POR tagged rams generally are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          One and done 15 years ago for me. Not my type of place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                          This^^^^^^ been there as well. Not a hunt, not an expierence, the place doest not hunt like 30,000 acres, not a great expierence for a first time bowhunter etc etc

Your seriously better off sleeping and eating in your personal vehicle. The accomidations are sub par at that.

Comment

Never been because of to many stories like above^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I hear that a lot also and is what I am a bit worried about. As far as accommodations. I don't care because we like camping so we could set up and tent and be more than happy and comfortable. Or my ranch is about an hour away with a decent cabin and could drive to sleep and eat there.

I'm more of looking at how hard of a hunt it is. I want it to be atleast a bit challenging so I will be climbing the mountain.

Comment

Working...
                              X