No announcement yet.

The Doc's New Zealand Huntingmoon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck of a trip, Congrats on the Huntingmoon, and thanks for sharing!

Comment

my kind of trip sir!!!

Comment

The food looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

I love lil doc like crazy but she may be nuts. We have been drinking wine all day and she decides she wants to chase sheep in NZ. I can only watch and laugh and hope the cops don't come!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          What's the song, "...find one crazy like you!"

Comment

Sad day, the monkey and I are headed home!!!

Comment

Few pics from our last winery. Nothing like sparkling Pinot noir and bean bag chairs! Wish my phone was dead for lil doc falling asleep with a mojito straw in her mouth or her lovely speech at fergburger at midnight. Was one heck of a trip!!!!

Comment

Loved following along....what an awesome trip! Congrats to you both....travel safe coming home.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                    Loved following along....what an awesome trip! Congrats to you both....travel safe coming home.
                    Must agree. Really enjoyed following you love birds on this adventure. It had two of my favorite things in it: killing animals and eating great food. And the love story was just icing on the cake.

Congrats to you guys and thanks for sharing!

Comment

I bet yall's livers are thankful the trip is over.

Comment

This was a really fun thread. I thoroughly enjoyed it from the get go.

Thanks again for taking us along.

Comment

Made it to Houston. Was warm on the flight so one of us was up the whole time watching movies. One got 8+ hours of sleep. Any guesses on who slept?

Comment

So if you had to put a number on it, how many gallons of wine do you think yall consumed?

Comment

That was a hell of a ride doc's. Congrats on a great trip and several trophy animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                                So if you had to put a number on it, how many gallons of wine do you think yall consumed?
                                No idea but I would think we averaged 2 bottles per day or close to it for the 10 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X