1976 Chevy Nova!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys had cameras back then[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

2003 chevy Silverado 1500hd
        Attached Files

Comment

1934 Chevy convertible coupe. 6 cylinder,Mechanical brakes,manual top. It ran a whole lot better than it stopped. I had a baffle put in the exhaust manifold to split the exhaust into dual exhaust pipes,added everything chrome that I could buy from J.C.Whitney catalog. Got it painted red with black fenders and red spoke wheels. This was in 1954,I was 14 years old. I had a job as a mechanics helper,every day after school and 4 hours on Saturday. Full 44 hours a week in the summer.

Comment

I never had my own car in high school. My parents couldn't afford it and I was not sufficiently disciplined to save enough. The summer after my freshman year in college (1975) I worked on the North Slope of Alaska and came back with what seemed to me at the time, an enormous amount of money. As I set out to buy my first car my dad said - "I'm not going to tell you what to buy, but whatever you do, buy something that is reliable, and something that you can work on yourself" Ignoring his advice on both counts, I came home with this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	280px-1973.triumph.gt6.red.arp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	24492976

A 1970 Triumph GT6+. It was a blast to drive, the chicks dug it and was really fast. That is, on the rare occasion it was running properly. I wasn't much of a mechanic to start with and I had no idea how to do repairs on that thing. There was only one mechanic within 200 miles that knew how to tune it's dual Stromberg carburetors. In the 3 years I owned it I spent almost as much on repairs as I did to buy it. Expensive lesson learned!
            Last edited by jerp; 04-13-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

1949 dodge pickup, took two months to roll it into a wad.

Comment

1956 f100 big window pickup still have it ����

Comment

1956 Ford Thunderbird.

Comment

67 RS Camaro. Regret selling It every day! ,

Comment

It was a 1973 Chevy Vega. I bought it when I was 15 in 1994 and drove it for a year until I got my license (you could get away with it in East Tx back then). I don't have pics but it looked almost exactly like this one, balck on the hood and all. I wanted to put a 327 in it but never did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

1984 Ford truck.

Comment

77 Chevy long bed 2wd

Comment

'97 Ford Pobe. Had it for 2 weeks and it was totaled when my buddy rear ended me at a stop light. He was doing about 60mph. Bought a convertible eclipse shortly after with the insurance money.

Comment

1960 impala et car. Bought it at 15 and got a delivery job because I had a car. They Assumed I was 16.
                              Got my license 9 months later.

Comment

Working...
                              X