X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'73 Chevy Stepside, v8, 3 on the tree.
    Wish I could find another.

Comment

1Shot...awesome question...awesome thread.

Mine. 1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon. All white pleather interior. Half white vinyl top. Solid red hub caps. It was given to me by an elderly friend of my moms. I drove it for the spring break week of my sophmore year of high school before the tranny gave way and mom and dad decided it best to donate the car to salvation army or someother donation tax reduction site.

This car...not exactly.
      Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon

These rims.
        Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

I called it...El Gallo.

My black middle aged friend called it... Half Pimp...because the vinyl top was only halfway.
          Last edited by Briar Friar; 04-13-2017, 10:48 PM. Reason: HalfSpake

Comment

Looked a lot like this one, minus the wheels

Comment

1982 Buick regal soft top

Comment

71 VW super beetle with 1600cc dual port heads and 2 barrel holley. It topped out at 105 and that is where it usually was running at. I drove it a little over a year until I bought a 77 F100 SWB 4X4 with 360 and compound 4 on the floor. The 77 Ford slowed me way down. Being able to see the gas gauge drop as fast as the speedometer rises will get your foot out of the pedal.

Comment

2002 Dodge 1500

worked with my granddad for 2 summers working on A/C units and repairing odds and ends like refrigerators, small A/C units, small blower motors and what not.

Comment

1956 Chevy Belaire 2-door hardtop, white over green.

The summer of 1963 at age 16, I cut wheat from Crowell, Texas to Wolf Point, Montana. Came home with $501.18, paid $500 for my car a few hours after returning home.
                    Oh Lordy, Lordy, how I wish I still had it.

Bob Lee

Comment

In October of 1980 I got a 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix; red with a white vinyl top...I wanted (and am still a little miffed by it) my dad's 1976 white C10 Silverado.

Comment

'75 Camaro. No pics around I can find.

Comment

1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z
                          Last edited by Parramore; 11-07-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

1951 Cadillac! Winning! )

Comment

1964 Dodge Dart. 3 on the column, slant six. No radio. Only accessory was a heater and it did not work. Had to carry a rag under the seat to wipe condensation off the inside of the windshield. What a P.O.S. but it was my P.O.S.

Comment

1994 Single cab Ford Ranger. I put that truck through a lot. I even pulled a 16ft cattle trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X