New ink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ink

Just got started on my shoulder/bicep piece. As usual, Matty over at Buddha box crushed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice

Comment

I dig it.

Comment

Looks good man!

Comment

Looks good!

I can't wait for my appointments coming up in May, put my deposit down in February 2016... little bit of a waiting list.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm very happy with it

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            Looks good!

I can't wait for my appointments coming up in May, put my deposit down in February 2016... little bit of a waiting list.

Dang that is one hell of a wait list lol. What are you getting?

Comment

It's an itch that's hard to scratch! I just got two big pieces on my bicep and tricep. Can't wait to finish my sleeve up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                It's an itch that's hard to scratch! I just got two big pieces on my bicep and tricep. Can't wait to finish my sleeve up

Ain't that the truth. I'm getting the shading and words done on the 29th. I already can't wait lol

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                  Ain't that the truth. I'm getting the shading and words done on the 29th. I already can't wait lol

I got these two. Sadly I'm leaving Virginia so the same guy can't finish my sleeve. I'll have to find a new artist in Mississippi.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post

I got these two. Sadly I'm leaving Virginia so the same guy can't finish my sleeve. I'll have to find a new artist in Mississippi.

Looks awesome bud

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                      Dang that is one hell of a wait list lol. What are you getting?
                      Yeah drives me nuts but it'll be worth it I think. I've got one meh tattoo from a long time ago so always said when it's time for another I'd go with a top artist. He hasn't drawn anything up yet, but it'll be Viking/Norse related.

Here's some of his other stuff:
                      40K Followers, 1,176 Following, 1,281 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ✖️Nathan Hebert✖️ (@nathanhebert)

The Astronaut is probably my favorite from the work he's done. He's good at portraits too.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by justletmein; 04-02-2017, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Nice looking ink.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          Yeah drives me nuts but it'll be worth it I think. I've got one meh tattoo from a long time ago so always said when it's time for another I'd go with a top artist. He hasn't drawn anything up yet, but it'll be Viking/Norse related.

Here's some of his other stuff:
                          40K Followers, 1,176 Following, 1,281 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ✖️Nathan Hebert✖️ (@nathanhebert)

The Astronaut is probably my favorite from the work he's done. He's good at portraits too.
                          He is definitely an artist!

Comment

Nice, but...is it just me or do the eyes not look fierce or menacing enough for a lion in full growl? The mouth looks small and out of proportion. Maybe the coloring will take some of the gayness out of the lion's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Nice, but...is it just me or do the eyes not look fierce or menacing enough for a lion in full growl? The mouth looks small and out of proportion. Maybe the coloring will take some of the gayness out of the lion's face.

I'm gonna say it's just you..

Comment

Working...
                              X