X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tempur Pedic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a bed online, the Leesa. It's a good mattress. I personally don't think the 4K mattresses are worth the money. Just my opinion. But a good nights sleep is one of the best investments you can make.

All the online retailers have return policies I've seen and it's suppose to be easy to do. No cost on you.

Purple was my next choice and will be the next bed I purchase for our guest rooms.

Comment

Tempu-pedic, my back used to always hurt, no more......bought a knock off for bed at fire station and it's pretty dang good too. Since we got the tempur pedic I hate sleeping in any other bed

Comment

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
          Well.... I'll go against the grain, and say, I hate my sleep number lol. Biggest waste of 4k I've ever spent. I will be buying a tempurpedic when I decide to shell out the money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
          We tried the Sleep Number, my wife likedit, but I never found a setting that I liked. We went with a Tempur Pedic several years ago and it's ok, but I think it's about time for a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
            Well.... I'll go against the grain, and say, I hate my sleep number lol. Biggest waste of 4k I've ever spent. I will be buying a tempurpedic when I decide to shell out the money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
            You aren't alone! I guess you either love them or hate them.
            I have a Sealy, from Sam's, that I really like. I like a firm mattress, this one has done the trick for my back too!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever you choose, don't pay full price. Mattresses have the biggest markup in retail and they will negoatiate.

Comment

Tempurpedic (sp)?

Comment

I just bought a Waldorf Astoria made for them by Serta and we love it. It's a Mattress that you can actually flip. You just melt right into it.

Comment

We are in the same search. We bought a bed from a local mattress factory in PA in 2012 and have hated it after about the first year. After spending $1500 on a mattress we have tried to make it last. But I am facing a 3rd back surgery and need a bed that isn't like torture. After seeing what some of the neds in this thread cost I don't feel so bad about the $1500 now. I just looked at Sleep Number and a mattress and base could easily add up to $7500. For a bed!

Comment

I bought a Casper about a month ago and it's the best decision I've ever made. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It also may of been because you were working the old back out on vacation if you know what i mean....

Comment

Tempur Pedic so worth the money.

Comment

Sleep number P5 .. 3500 , being delivered Friday.. After research, and in store testing..

Comment

We just bought a Sleep Number and we love it.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                                I bought a Casper about a month ago and it's the best decision I've ever made. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Probably our next one. Been on a temperpedic 6ish years hand it still rocks.....

Comment

Working...
                                X