No announcement yet.

Back Country Drug War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a thread on here a few weeks about about the surprising number of people gone missing in National Forests. Makes me wonder what happens when somebody stumbles on these grower's fields.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      There was a thread on here a few weeks about about the surprising number of people gone missing in National Forests. Makes me wonder what happens when somebody stumbles on these grower's fields.
      It not good when that happens.

Comment

Besides the ones going 25 miles under the speed limit, you have the ones waiting for the stop sign to change.

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
          So youre basically saying lets kill ppl who grow reefer illegally like hogs, wow. You're absolutely retarded on a whole new level, congrats
          While his opinion certainly is mentally deficient, folks that use the word retarded to belittle someone aren't too far behind.

Comment

A shame for sure

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
              Besides the ones going 25 miles under the speed limit, you have the ones waiting for the stop sign to change.
              LMFAO wow I just had a flashback to see a picture of some of my high school buddies sitting in a truck doing that. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Too many politicians own stock in pharmaceutical companies to even allow the people to vote on it. They should let us decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
                  No one grows Tabacco illegally because you can buy it at any store , same would happen if you could buy pot at any store anytime ..

Using that same logic, why do people still distill moonshine illegally if you can buy it in the stores legally? Weed will be the same way. Plus, check out the homeless population rates in those states that have legalized it. I read where Colorado has seen a major spike in their homeless population because people would rather smoke weed than hold down a career, pay bills, etc.

What we are finding more and more is that people are mixing other chemicals into their "organic weed" to make it more potent or to get that extra high. We've also found some Marijuana that has K2 mixed in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting read. I had read about it happening, the grows, just about everywhere marijuana has been legalized and even places where it hasn't. But have not thought about the pesticide chemical aspect of it. Back in the day I did not use pesticides. But then I was only growing 2-3 plants.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                      What a shame. As someone pointed out on here, this is happening in East Tx as well. Can we legalize this plant and put an end to the stupidity and free your friend's time up. The saddest part is those guys running through the woods in camp Are probably not catching one tenth of what's growing in those woods. Decriminalize it, tax it and regulate it.

This ^^^^

This is a self-inflicted wound, all they need to do is legalize and regulate.

To the OP: this is been ongoing in California in national forests since at least 911

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                        I can drive down the road with a dip of snuff and not hurt anybody though. I person who is high and is driving down the road has the potential to hurt someone. There isn't a breathalyzer that shows intoxication based on pot yet

What does that have to do with someone that sits down on the couch after work and smokes one?

Punish all because of a few bad? I hated when I got a teacher like that.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          They should hunt these pot growers from helicopters just like they do hogs. Shoot and let them rot. Worms gotta eat same as buzzards or something like that.

Uh, I'm pretty sure that's unconstitutional.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                            And aren't you glad somebody invented the breathalyzer and put an end to drunk driving?

<sarcasm>

Don't drink and drive
                            Smoke and fly

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              If they made pot legal a lot of cheap nickel and dime lawyers would go broke.

And the problem is?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                                You know, I used to feel this way, but my views have moderated somewhat. I honestly believe that if it were legal, some kids wouldn't even be doing it. I may be wrong, but the " forbidden fruit " will always have appeal to some young folks.

And the way we give drunk drivers multiple chances, I can't see things changing much if it were legal.

The majority of people who want to smoke, don't care about the law.

And you are correct when you mention the forbidden fruit.

Legalization does take the allure away, and makes it harder for teenagers to get it.

not to mention Colorado made more money on cannabis taxes than they did alcohol taxes last year [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

I am pretty sure all states could use that money

Comment

Working...
                                X