No announcement yet.

Bow lost with USPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have shipped 100s of packages with usps. Just as reliable as ups and fed ex. They all have issues here or there.

Comment

Yeah, its kinda a crapshoot fer sure

Comment

Lol, I had a knife sent to me and it went to Massachusetts first.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
          I saw a FedEx truck delivering packages to the USPS in Conroe today.
          I was bumfaggled to say the least!
          FedEx smartpost uses USPS to deliver their packages sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            We have shipped 100s of packages with usps. Just as reliable as ups and fed ex. They all have issues here or there.
            Depends heavily on your area. 3 of my last 5 usps packages have been 3-5 days late. It's normally 50-50 in our area. I haven't had a ups or fedex package be late in at least 6 years and I get 3-5 packages a week on average.
            Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
            FedEx smartpost uses USPS to deliver their packages sometimes
            No sometimes about it. UPS sure post does the same thing.

At least they crammed it in the mailbox and didn't just toss it in the driveway (usually what they do). This is the crud our USPS people do regularly!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shoot....what a ride!"
            Last edited by fishingsetx; 03-29-2017, 03:34 PM.

Comment

USPS was bailed out by ups and FedEx. That's why some packages go to them for delivery. It's usually packages with only one stop on the street get sent over.

I shipped a bow usps a month or two ago with usps, and it was carefree and very fast delivery. It was also $16 to ship in Texas

This time it was $45 to TN, and a headache so far.

Comment

Working...
              X