Yuengling Beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
    I have a hog hunt planned as sort of a graduation present for my son in June in sabinal. My buddy just told me that I can't get Yuengling beer in Texas. I find this hard to believe, is this true? I'm coming from Pittsburgh,Pa
    Your coming to hunt in Texas son, drink Lone Star Red Bellies. Ain't no need for a Yankee beer when you got cold Lone Star a waiting.

Comment

One of the few things I miss from living east of the Mississippi.

Comment

Specs has it all the time. I bought it this weekend. Never heard of not being able to get it here in Texas. My family is from Pittsburgh. Now they usually brig me several cases of iron city, but plenty of yuengling here

Comment

Gas stations and specs in college Station have it all the time.

Comment

Its really good stuff.
            Oldest brewery in the country. I pick up several cases every time i visit my folks in Louisiana. Its pretty filling so its an occasional beer for me, 2 or 3 at a time but man its good.

Like said above, if you dont want to pack a bunch of it in, then try some Lone Star. Its pretty good stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
              If I run out Shiner will have to do
              Uh oh..... a random quote like that and we might have another "Whataburger vs. In-n-Out Burger" beat down thread on our hands.....

Comment

I've been told you can get 31 cases in the cab on a crew cab pickup!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

a buddy of mine works for anheiser busch and he was saying that they will start distributing it soon. he is in the Houston area and its been a few months since he said that and I haven't heard anything else about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    a buddy of mine works for anheiser busch and he was saying that they will start distributing it soon. he is in the Houston area and its been a few months since he said that and I haven't heard anything else about it.

I was told a couple years ago a Ft Worth brewery was in the works for 2017. Who knows. They basically can't keep up with demand as it is so no need to expand territory until they can produce more product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i have had it out in NC. good beer, american company as far as I know. that got my attention initially.

Comment

The reality is it is to PA what Shiner is to TX. The brewery near Port Clinton, PA does a tour and all.

Comment

Probably the best macro. That said, of all the beers I've had, it's on the low end.

Comment

Not a beer drinker at all but a few years back I was in Philly and had a few. Now, every time I'm east of the Mississippi river I look for it. Good stuff.

Comment

I have two cases in my fridge, recently delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
                                i have had it out in NC. good beer, american company as far as I know. that got my attention initially.
                                Oldest brewery in the US is what i understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X