Who Owns Their Hunting Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    My dad's great grandfather had it. 500 acres at one time if memory serves me. This is an article about him

Wow! Pretty cool.

Comment

I hunt on our family ranch in Burnet, 189 acres.
      46 acres of it belongs get to me. The wife and I are in the process of buying 15 more acres and building our dream house, it also will be hunted. Deer, Turkey, and hogs galore.

Comment

15000 in Northern NM. Family land.

Comment

200 ac. 6 miles sw of Lampasas. Live here, hunt here.

Comment

Bought 156 acres in Throckmorton County last February. Lots of work but very rewarding. Been very happy there so far

Comment

Just went in on 25 acres with another family member. Not sure if I'll hunt as I currently have access to the adjacent 290 acres of other family land(I hope to inherit/buy some day) and neighbor said I could hunt his 150 acres for hogs. I hope the hog hunting is a success and I can turn that into deer hunting as well.

I may not hunt the 25 acres in the next few years but its nice knowing I will always have a place to go if I need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Over 1100 acres in South Texas. Nice wildlife and on the end of a dirt road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

family 150 acres in Houston county

Comment

Not yet, but getting closer!!!!

Bisch

Comment

3000 acres in East Texas

Comment

Family owns 625 acres in Brooks County, GA. Deer, turkey, quail, hogs, varmints. 180 acres of it is 22 yr old planted pines, the balance is brush and thick swamp. Perfect habitat and managed well. The 625 is also part of a 5,500 acre hunting tract. I think there are 20 members in the club. So land owners become land donors under this agreement. I have access to all 5500. On the flipside, other members have access to my 625. It has worked out very well for me, my son, and my 3 brothers. Dad passed in December. His favorite story was when he downed 3 quail with one shot on the rise. Good memories with him out there.

Comment

Originally posted by sooner00 View Post
                          We have 50 acres in Collin Co. that I plan to hunt pigs on this year. May deer hunt there a few weekends in the fall when we don't go up to Oklahoma.
                          If you are ever interested in leasing it...I would be willing to pay for deer season only

Comment

45 acres in Victoria Co., 3 acres in Victoria that my house sits on, 20 acres in Refugio Co. in the very back of the McFaddin ranch on the San Antonio river.

Comment

17 acres in Bulverde Tx & 120 in Ohio

Comment

We have 220 acres that we lease out and run cattle on in Live Oak County, and hunt on 800 acres that our family owns in Live Oak, as well as some acres in Hays county. Been meaning to go hunt on my in-laws land in Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X