No announcement yet.

Who Owns Their Hunting Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

460 acres in Coleman county. Great place to make memories with family and friends and never have to worry about getting kicked off.

Comment

I own 60 acres in robertson county a couple acres on the trinity river in liberty county 10 acres is arkansas and were about to purchase 60 more acres next to our place in robertson county. The land in robertson i bought and paid for and we get a few deer and hogs off of every year and is a great investment our property has trippled in value since i bought it 16 years ago. The other properties were passed down to me

Comment

205ac just south of coleman tx 11 more years and it is paid off

Comment

140 acres in Gonzales County

Comment

I have 53 acres between Rocksprings and Del Rio in Edwards County. Just paid it off after Christmas. Now, it's really mine.

Comment

Own? You never really own anything!
              153 acres been in the family for 100's of years!

Comment

I "OWN" a small tract in Kimble County.... Big Enough for now until the neighbor sells me some...lol Its very enjoyable because " I DO WHAT I WANT" !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                  Own? You never really own anything!
                  153 acres been in the family for 100's of years!
                  If its paid for and in your name... Aint nobody coming through my gate unless invited!!!

Comment

waiting to close on 100 acres shortly up in Shackelford County area..

Comment

We have currently 120 acres but the house id due to close on 7/17. At that time we will have 108. It is broken into 5 places the larges being 50 acres. We do have some deer and plenty of hogs. We hunt it very seldom. We have been spoiled with a lease in Harper, but since we are now moving to the farm I expect to hunt quite a bit more. Currently it is an hour from the house. It will look a lot more attractive for hunting when all I have to do is walk out the door.

-john

Comment

about 375 acres in Smithville

Comment

I own 55.5 acres in Wood County, near Hawkins. I just bought it last May and I've already put a lot of work into making it what I want it to be. Not a ton of deer, yet, but plenty of pigs and good fishing. I just had it thinned, and that will help with deer browse. I'm also adding more food plots and supplemental feeding.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Comment

no but my sweetheart ownes 50 acres. Now thats a "better half" right there.

Comment

50 acres Comanche County

Comment

We do. Family cattle and crop farm turned in to tree farm in the early 1960's. Been in the family a little over 125 years. Very blessed to have it and work hard to preserve it. North Central Louisiana.

Comment

Working...
                                X