No announcement yet.

I just won tickets to the masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would take them off your hands in a heartbeat. That is one vacation that me and the wife will be taking after we retire.

Comment

bucket list item for me....

In for details

Comment

Whatever you do don’t sell them.

I will go with you and explain the game to you to help you out

Comment

Don't make any commitments yet. I am formulating my best and final offer

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            I've got to get the specifics because it's two days with a house to stay at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Please PM me details. A group of went a couple years ago and want to get back.

Comment

Been there. It's definitly work the trip just to see the course. It's always crowded but Monday will be the least crowded because some of the pros don't show up till Tuesday. $4,000 valuation is probably pretty close with the house, parking etc. Do yourself a favor and keep the tickets and go for a nice vacation. You won't regret it.

Comment

I don't play golf any longer but this is a bucket list destination for me

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                  Don't make any commitments yet. I am formulating my best and final offer
                  I am in for 10% of that final offer

Comment

Brother congrats. But you can't do a raffle on TBH tried to help some kids go to college by helping sell raffle for a great prize good cause too. But got shot down by TBH with a 300wsm. I'm in line to buy them

Comment

2 tickets to Monday Practice round.
                      Private house 2 bedroom 2 bath 10 minutes from Augusta.
                      Free maid service.
                      Free parking at Augusta
                      Keys to house are available 6:00PM Sunday and checkout of house 9:00 am Tuesday.

Comment

I just won tickets to the masters 2018

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Sell before the apr deadine and order another

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought about it but really need to buy a scope for my Falkor I just bought in September.

So I am going to sell them but I need to figure out who said I’ll take them first and move on down the list from there. Price is $2000.

There were PM’s sent with offers before and offers mentioned in this thread after I bumped it. I hadn’t listed a price before but I don’t want anyone getting upset so if you were first I’ll give till noon tomorrow to PM Me.

Last edited by Black Ice; 01-26-2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Put me on the list for that price! Bucket list item for me

Comment

Oh,...I thought this was on the course and during the tournament proper.

Comment

Working...
                            X