Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    Btw what site/app were y'all using to calculate your macros. I don't trust the one I used today.
    I recently looked into all options and found Cronometer to be my favorite.

Comment

Just starting out with keto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A little over 2 weeks in. Down from 263 to a 241 this morning. Cheated bad last weekend due to a mission trip that only had pizza

Looking to hit 210 by end of year.

And good grief does everyone have to go tinkle 5-6 times a night. Man!

Energy is way up and have a new infra red grill...makes quick work for grilled meats!

Comment

Nsv for me today . Had to order new work uniforms went from a tight 40 or a loose 36 and 2xl to a xl. Have lost more inches then weight . Been on keto little over 2 months . Down 24 lbs

Comment

Lots of success going on in this thread. Myself, started last week 285. Today I was 273.

Comment

Probably breaking keto today and back on tomorrow. Going to have a couple of beers while grilling this evening.

Comment

Had home made ice cream at church fellowship...may have set me back

Started a men multivitamin and feel somewhat better.

Blood work shows thyroid way outta wack...wondering if it is ketosis?

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

Had home made ice cream at church fellowship...may have set me back

Started a men multivitamin and feel somewhat better.

Blood work shows thyroid way outta wack...wondering if it is ketosis?

Haven't heard of it causing abnormal thyroid numbers.

Comment

Now down over 26 lbs. 16 more lbs to go to hit my target weight of 190! The clothes sure show the difference. Continued success to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                      Haven't heard of it causing abnormal thyroid numbers.
                      Thanks...going in the morning for a complete workup.

Comment

I am in Alaska right now and have chated a tad bit. Probably in and out of ketosis...but that is ok. I will be back on plan next weekend. Sure is pretty up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                          Now down over 26 lbs. 16 more lbs to go to hit my target weight of 190! The clothes sure show the difference. Continued success to everyone!

Congrats and keep it up. I'm anticipating my week 4 weigh in tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back on the keto wagon this Wed. Tomorrow is my middle daughters bday. Going to enjoy the day with the fam. I forgot how terrible I feel on a regular diet plus, things don't move as easy as they do while on keto.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                              Back on the keto wagon this Wed. Tomorrow is my middle daughters bday. Going to enjoy the day with the fam. I forgot how terrible I feel on a regular diet plus, things don't move as easy as they do while on keto.
                              What exactly is it that you experience when you go back to thr regular diet?? Last week I ate one meal that did not fit the Keto way and the only real issue was that I felt hungry & craved food shortly after having eaten. It did not knock me out of ketosis according to the strips anyways. No real difference in how I felt other than being hungry when my body did not really need food.

Comment

Increase hunger, excessive farting/passing gas if it's censored, bloating, increase in reflux and this may be tmi but my bowel movements are 10x better on keto. Most of the time on keto my stool is nice and formed and leaves no residue behind. I don't have to waste 1/2 a roll of TP.

Comment

Working...
                                X