Juco Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
    Looks like San Jac got beat by a pretty good team.
    Agreed, Chipola had to beat them twice for championship, and did so with great pitching in the first game (7-1) and a tough back and forth second game (15-6). Congrats to San Jac for their great run to the national finals of D1 JUCO.

Comment

Originally posted by KLWoodall View Post
      Tyler Junior College baseball revels in 4th straight, 5th overall national title.

Braden Wise is from Beckville on the TJC team. My son is a Soph. of the Beckville Baseball squad, 2A Runner up last year (lost 2 Seniors Braden plays for TJC and the other for Panola), 3A Region finals lost to Whitesboro this year (Losing 1 Senior that will most likely play somewhere)
      Congrats to TJC as well as your son's Beckville team; good luck going forward.

Comment

My nephew was a relief pitcher on the TJC National Championship team, and they had a great year! He has signed a letter of intent with LSU Shreveport to continue his baseball career.

Comment

My son is playing with Allen Baseball 17U. He got invited to throw in their college league last night.
          3 innings
          5k's
          2hits
          2BB's

Comment

I think 2 of our guys from WCJC signed with LSU Shreveport

Comment

Originally posted by goose48 View Post
              My nephew was a relief pitcher on the TJC National Championship team, and they had a great year! He has signed a letter of intent with LSU Shreveport to continue his baseball career.
              One of my former players is the new asst. coach at Shrevport.

Comment

Working...
              X