Juco Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
    Sorry for the link. Maybe someone or a moderator can help with embedding the video.
    Thanks.
    Maybe this?

Comment

Thanks!
      Breaking news: he just committed to play at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. Great scholarship offer, with commitment to anchor bullpen and more! Go Lopers!

Comment

Congrats to ur son. My son pitched for Wharton this year. We have San Jac in our conference. He had one start against them. Pithe 4 innings w 5ks. Then the broke out the bats and touched him up. Decent freshman year. Looking forward to next season.

Comment

My son pitched for Wharton this year. We had San Jac in our conference. Kyle made the starting roration in the 2nd half of conference. He started 1 game against San Jac. Had 5ks in 4 innings but then they woke up the bats and touched him up. He had a decent freshman year and is looking forward to next season. FYI when they came to play in Wharton they brought more pitchers than we had on our team. They had more that stayed hm. It is hard to compete against that. More than half their team were D1 transfers.

Comment

Congrats to Eric
            Got get em

Comment

Thanks, Knapper and Big Smith.

Good luck to Kyle, Big Smith. In the championship game against San Jac, Navarro actually got a five-run lead, batting around in the second inning. But then had a couple of errors and miscues in the top of the third and gave them the five right back. Went on to lose 17-9. Bad to give up 17 runs, but, on the other hand, we got 9 runs off of them. In fact, Navarro scored 41 runs in 24 hours playing three games. Just tough to come through the losers' bracket of a double-elimination tourney. The championship game was San Jac's fourth game and our sixth game between Saturday and Tuesday.
              Last edited by tradtiger; 05-24-2017, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                Fun fact of the day. I believe the ball was hit off GClyde28 on here when he pitched for San jac

Haha nope. That one was off Coburn. All I could tell him after the inning was that you gotta be throwing the ball pretty hard to have someone hit it that far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone wishing to follow Eric's playing through the summer can check out the Melville Millionaires (Melville, Canada) for schedule and roster over the next two months. It's a Canadian collegiate wood bat league, which Melville won in 2013. Home games are broadcast live via streaming.

I invite anyone to post their son's summer teams' schedules here. Love to follow all the TBH kids!

Comment

Post up your kid's season highlight video or summary, or summer ball plans, along with links to watch.

Comment

I played at north central back when Davis and all the other UT dropouts were at navarro. I believe we had a game there were he went 4/4 with a double and three bombs, then closed the game out on the bump touching 94ish. Pretty decent ballplayer...

Comment

Yep, Davis is "decent"....

Comment

Meanwhile in Canada: Eric got the win last night in Melville's Season Opener versus the Weyburn Beavers. Came in for top of 9th, down 2-1, allowed no runs on one hit, with one strikeout; then the home team Millionaires rallied to walk off 3-2 in the bottom of the inning.

Comment

In Grand Junction, Colorado at the JUCO World Series, San Jacinto will be playing Chipola (Fla.) for the championship tonight at 8:05 p.m. CDT. Game set to be broadcast on MLB.TV. (If Chipola wins, they play again tomorrow.)

Good luck to the Gators, who have stormed through the tournament undefeated, beating Wabash Valley 14-7 last night.

Comment

Looks like San Jac got beat by a pretty good team.

Comment

Tyler Junior College baseball revels in 4th straight, 5th overall national title.

Braden Wise is from Beckville on the TJC team. My son is a Soph. of the Beckville Baseball squad, 2A Runner up last year (lost 2 Seniors Braden plays for TJC and the other for Panola), 3A Region finals lost to Whitesboro this year (Losing 1 Senior that will most likely play somewhere)

Comment

Working...
                                X