X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Baptist Church Plano

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
      Why do you assume men/women have to go to church to be people of faith?

There are many churches which allow men/women to go to a church that best fits their life style ... faith has nothing to do with a church but how you live and treat others.
      I believe he meant it innocently enough and wasn't judging anyone. Scripture encourages believers not to forsake the gathering together to worship and encourage one another as well. Again, I think he's just asking because he'd like to know where some folks might attend.

as a side note, I thought it was kind of cool to see some folks attend the same church and may not have known. I connected with a great TBH'er that way in the past and he encouraged me when I needed it (you know who you are and it's not forgotten!!)

Comment

Covenant Presbyterian in Lake Jackson

Comment

Old River Baptist Church, Old River-Winfree

Comment

FBC Edom. just joined there about 3wks ago. Went to Pruitt Baptist Van,Tx for about 8-9yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
              FBC Edom. just joined there about 3wks ago. Went to Pruitt Baptist Van,Tx for about 8-9yrs.

We still love you!!
              :-)

We need to get UNO fired back up!!!

Comment

Lakepointe, Rockwall, TX

Comment

When did a man/women of FAITH need a church to go to?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                    When did a man/women of FAITH need a church to go to?
                    God's word says in Hebrews 10:25 Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Then in Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.

Church isnt a building each and every follower of Jesus is the Church. Gathering in one place is what God's word calls us to do.

Comment

Originally posted by MERF_09 View Post
                      Kingwood First Baptist
                      Same here

Comment

Irving Church of Christ

Comment

Currey Creek Church, Boerne TX

Comment

What church do you go to?

Originally posted by magicblade View Post
                            when did a man/women of faith need a church to go to?
                            To answer your question.
                            From the moment of our 1st, 2nd births and on through to our death.

Jesus Christ IS the Church

If it wasn't for the Church how would we be men and women of of or more importantly a child of the One True God?

If it wasn't for the Church how did you come to faith in Him?

[ATTACH]846890[/ATTACH]
                            Last edited by Pushbutton2; 03-21-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                              God's word says in Hebrews 10:25 Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Then in Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.

Church isnt a building each and every follower of Jesus is the Church. Gathering in one place is what God's word calls us to do.
                              Amen.

New cherry grove in gist tx.

Comment

Westside church of Christ in Irving.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X