No announcement yet.

Dewalt weed eater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve had one for a year they’re a beast I have 2ac and it will surprise you.

Comment

I bought my Ryobi 18 volt weed eater almost 2 years ago now. A couple of days ago We were at a store and I mentioned to my wife that the only thing we have had to buy was a new package of weed eater line.

No fuel mixture, no trying to start it, no vibrations that cause my neuropathy to flare up. Just grab a battery and get busy. After almost 2 years of use on my small city lot it still works great and the batteries are still doing good.

Comment

I will end up with all commercial grade Stihl equipment when/as my gas powered units kill over.

Comment

Timely thread after cussing my stihl the other day. I'll keep it for big jobs but this may be the ticket for weekly maintenance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Up to this point, my favorite tool has been my DW 6-1/2" 20v circular saw.
            Thanks for the review.......Another 20V tool I have been eye balling is the blower.

Comment

I thought about this thread yesterday evening as I sat on my golf cart with a cold one, watching the wife weedeat around the trees and such in the back yard. With the ease of use and lightweightedness (new word), she actually enjoys doing it. Once I teach her to change the line, I may never touch the thing again.

Thank you, DeWalt. Thank you.

Comment

I’ve been eye balling the Dewalt battery blowers lately. I’ve got the chainsaw and weed eater no complaints. With the 5ah battery they are beast and will run for what seems to be forever. Anyone that has the blower are they as powerful as a similar stihl? My gas stihl hasn’t let me down but I’m tired of using the expensive premix Home Depot Cans

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                  I’ve been eye balling the Dewalt battery blowers lately. I’ve got the chainsaw and weed eater no complaints. With the 5ah battery they are beast and will run for what seems to be forever. Anyone that has the blower are they as powerful as a similar stihl? My gas stihl hasn’t let me down but I’m tired of using the expensive premix Home Depot Cans
                  I almost purchased one of them but I read the reviews first. One of the few tools that Dewalt makes which received some not so good reviews. The motor seems to not be the greatest. Maybe some folks just received some lemons. I went with the corded version and like it just fine......but I really wanted the battery operated version to tell the truth. I am going to purchase the 20V weed eater this summer. I love the 20V drill I have. It is a beast.

Comment

My new Dewalt 20v hedge trimmer made its maiden voyage this past weekend. I'm as pleased with it as I am the weedeater.

Comment

Working...
                    X