Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A guy out of crystal beach did this for me a few years back

Comment

Why can't we do a taxidermy thread

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
        All of my mounts are done by Palmer at Bulverde Taxidermy

I come home and find hats on my animals Ima loose it. Maybe it's just me but you've already taken the animals life and that is totally disrespecting the animal to me. Just like sitting on top of one and taking your pic. That's just me though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          I come home and find hats on my animals Ima loose it. Maybe it's just me but you've already taken the animals life and that is totally disrespecting the animal to me. Just like sitting on top of one and taking your pic. That's just me though.

Sticking a hat on it, is no more disrespectful than ending its life....

Comment

Sticking a hat on it, is no more disrespectful than ending its life....

Really......ok.

Comment

Really......ok.

How about killing it for the mount. Like The zebra in your avatar. How can you say putting a hat on one is disrespecting the animal when you killed one simply for the trophy mount?

Comment

How about killing it for the mount. Like The zebra in your avatar. How can you say putting a hat on one is disrespecting the animal when you killed one simply for the trophy mount?

I ate em also. [emoji1417] So did a pile of my friends. I shared it with everyone that wanted it. Nice try. See. You didn't know what you spoke of. You ***,umed. Not gonna argue because I can tell by your response you don't respect the animals. Seems to be an MO of yours on here. And calling taking the animal disrespectful. Mm. Ok. Bye Felicia.

Comment

I ate em also. [emoji1417] So did a pile of my friends. I shared it with everyone that wanted it. Nice try. See. You didn't know what you spoke of. You ***,umed. Not gonna argue because I can tell by your response you don't respect the animals. Seems to be an MO of yours on here. Bye Felicia.

Lol. Whatever you say buddy. You honestly have no idea who I am or what I respect. Putting a hat on a mount is in no way disrespecting anything. I hate to break it to you but the animals are dead. They have no idea there is a hat on their head right now. Also I would love for you to point out some other instances where I showed I don't respect animals? You're an ***. Everyone knows that. You like to troll and start ****. Your opinion means less than nothing to me. You took a nice thread of people showing off mounts and turned it negative. Bravo.

Comment

Lol. Whatever you say buddy. You honestly have no idea who I am or what I respect. Putting a hat on a mount is in no way disrespecting anything. I hate to break it to you but the animals are dead. They have no idea there is a hat on their head right now. Also I would love for you to point out some other instances where I showed I don't respect animals? You're an ***. Everyone knows that. You like to troll and start ****. Your opinion means less than nothing to me. You took a nice thread of people showing off mounts and turned it negative. Bravo.

Do you understand "Bye Felicia". Or do you need a definition from the Urban Dictionary. Back to knowing who is who. You don't know what I did with that Zebra. Thought you did. But you was wrong. I'm not a troll. I speak my mind and weak personalities can't handle that. As far as an ***. No more than anyone else. And everyone, we already had a vote on here about me and the people like you lost terribly. Like by a landslide. And as far as what you think of me???? Hold on.......

So keep on disrespecting the animals you kill. It's a shame but some folks don't have the respect for em some others do. Later Tater.

Last edited by JW; 03-07-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Still waiting on you to show me other instances. Since it's my MO and all. And since you clearly know me so well. And for the record, I had no problem with you till you started mouthing off at me in this thread. If your feelings are hurt by my hats being on the animals, I would have to say you are the weak one out of the two of us. Did I mention I'm still waiting for your examples? I have a feeling this could take a while.

Comment

Still waiting on you to show me other instances. Since it's my MO and all. And since you clearly know me so well. And for the record, I had no problem with you till you started mouthing off at me in this thread. If your feelings are hurt by my hats being on the animals, I would have to say you are the weak one out of the two of us. Did I mention I'm still waiting for your examples? I have a feeling this could take a while.

Didn't mouth off. I thought that's what you was doing. Maybe we took it wrong. I'm not going to show other instances because I when I said bye I was done. I only responded to the personal things you said about me. Then I was done again. Now I'm done, yet once again.

Oh and feelings? I no longer posses those thanks to my ex-wife.

Edit: the hats have been a pet peeve since I was a kid. I still find it hard not to say anything about it.

Last edited by JW; 03-07-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Just got him back in December. The bobcat itself turned out great. The base wasn't what I asked for(supposed to be wall mount on a limb).

I'll probably use God's Taxidermy soon for the cat I just shot.

Ignore the hideous yellow furniture. It's getting refinished one of these days.

Comment

Didn't mouth off. I thought that's what you was doing. Maybe we took it wrong. I'm not going to show other instances because I when I said bye I was done. I only responded to the personal things you said about me. Then I was done again. Now I'm done, yet once again.

Oh and feelings? I no longer posses those thanks to my ex-wife.

Edit: the hats have been a pet peeve since I was a kid. I still find it hard not to say anything about it.

See that's a cop out. You can't talk **** and then not back it up. That's some wussy stuff... you know because this is a family site.

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

See that's a cop out. You can't talk **** and then not back it up. That's some wussy stuff... you know because this is a family site.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ima just let it go. And it's not because I can't back nothing up and I never ever cop out. I'll say to you,,,,,, I shoulda not said anything about your hats. Yo hats, yo horns. Simple as that. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X