Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Concrete (Houston)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the delay for those folllowing.
    I poured my slab, 15'x23'x 6" with 12" x 24" beam around perimeter 4500 psi concrete #4 rebar on 12" centers and 20mil moisture barrier and 2' in each side of my driveway to widen same concrete and rebar spec for $3500. That also included demo and haul of existing 15'x12'x4" slab and all dirt and grass

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo45 View Post
      I poured my slab, 15'x23'x 6" with 12" x 24" beam around perimeter 4500 psi concrete #4 rebar on 12" centers and 20mil moisture barrier and 2' in each side of my driveway to widen same concrete and rebar spec for $3500. That also included demo and haul of existing 15'x12'x4" slab and all dirt and grass

Lol I got quoted 6500 for something pretty close to that size

Comment

Kparker158

Send me your info, I'm looking to get a quote for a house I'll be build here pretty soon.

It's going to be over in the Country Village section. Off of Old Houston and Country Village

Comment

Originally posted by Brush Country View Post
          Kparker158

Send me your info, I'm looking to get a quote for a house I'll be build here pretty soon.

It's going to be over in the Country Village section. Off of Old Houston and Country Village

My brother lives in Country Village and just had some concrete work done. I can get the guys number if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Concrete (Houston)

Glad it was finally poured

Comment

Who did you get to do the job and how did it turn out?

Comment

You must have done all the work yourself.

Comment

I have a guy that charges 1.10 sq/ft. You buy materials and concrete

Comment

I should be able to get you down for about 2,200.
                    As long as we're not wheel barrowing a crazy distance.
                    I'm insured and already set up to do work in la Porte
                    Charles 832 654 8201
                    cd-kitchens.com

Comment

Working...
                    X