Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that leveled with 35's or is it a 4" lift

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
        Is that leveled with 35's or is it a 4" lift
        if youre referring to mine, 2.5 readylift level kit and 295/70/18

Comment

Great trucks. The diesel engine is roughly an $8,500 option vs th3 6.2 liter V8 gas.
          Sure enjoying my new '17 super duty.

Comment

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                Looks good!

I feel dirty[emoji16]. Haven't driven anything but Dodge since 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Man I want one of those, but my 15 will have to do for a while longer. How do you like it since you said you didn't drive it before?
                  Will you ever buy a Dodge again?

Comment

Originally posted by black ice View Post
                    i feel dirty[emoji16]. Haven't driven anything but dodge since 1999.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                    lol!

Comment

I feel dirty[emoji16]. Haven't driven anything but Dodge since 1999.

You'll be glad you got the retractable steps. Those are worth every penny IMO. I'm waiting on Ranchhand to put out their horizon bumper for my 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                        Man I want one of those, but my 15 will have to do for a while longer. How do you like it since you said you didn't drive it before?

Will you ever buy a Dodge again?

I love it. I did drive several of them before just not this truck so I knew I would like it. I would buy a Dodge again and would have considered them if they weren't going to do a refresh in the next year or two. I got into a pattern where every year I bought a truck the following year they changed the body style and wanted to have a current body style longer than a year.

Comment

Platinum has power running boards, massagers in the seats, LED Headlights, vented front grill, and painted front bumper. I'm sure there are more things but that's just what I know. I do know you can option a Lariat to have the power running boards and the led lights but most of them don't have it.

somewhat correct. I ordered my lariat ultimate with LED headlights and the power running boards. I would say based on multiple pricing scenarios there is really no way to not option them out the same. only real difference would be massaging seats are on Platinum and King Ranch only and the brunello color or KR leather. i wanted black leather regardless and didnt want the painted bumpers which chipped on my last truck or the silver badging on the tailgate.Other then that you can order indentical trucks

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                            What's a 5th wheel prep

So you got a platinum with a different interior I'm guessing
                            Yes pretty much a good description. I actually didnt like the platinum seats, maybe its boney rear end, but they felt too thin

Comment

Bummed I didn't get to race the dodge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                                Yes pretty much a good description. I actually didnt like the platinum seats, maybe its boney rear end, but they felt too thin

We probably pretty much got the same truck. Mine has the power running boards, led lights, 5th wheel prep, and 360 camera system. I also didn't want the painted bumpers, sliver on tailgate, or brown KR interior. I also wanted the painted doors handles and mirror caps vs the chrome.

Comment

Working...
                                X