Clear All

Originally posted by heyearl View Post
    wait a few more months
    IT WILL get up to 10k off
    It already is...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      It already is...

Hard to find a loaded Stroke at 10k off. They are coming off the XL, XLT and Lariat gassers quite a bit already.

Comment

I'm going to wait for the price to come down to a reasonable level before I buy a new one again. Guess that will probably never happen.

Comment

Still driving my 04 f-150 163k. Going strong. But those new ones look sweet. Hard to pull the trigger on 55-60 k for a pick-up. My dad rolling in grave. But getting the bug bad 17's are sweet

Comment

2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
            Hard to find a loaded Stroke at 10k off. They are coming off the XL, XLT and Lariat gassers quite a bit already.

I actually calculated what I got off, with the bedliner they paid for and it was $7100. Thought I was going to have to pay for the bedliner out of pocket put when I went to the bedliner place they said the dealership sent a PO and it was covered. Double checked my paperwork and it's wasn't financed and I found another sticker with $400 of extras with the plastic wheel well liners and super duty river floors mats for another $400 over the sticker. Truck was $72,200, $400 for wheel liners and floor mats, and $400 for bedliner, equaling $73,000. Discounts ended up putting the truck at $65,900 plus 10% tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              I'm going to wait for the price to come down to a reasonable level before I buy a new one again. Guess that will probably never happen.

You will be able to get a nice Lariat for around $52,000 to $54,000 in another 3 or 4 months. The difference those and loaded Lariat are sunroof, power running boards, 360 camera, AC seats, LED lights, bed lights, bed liner and maybe some lane assist and blind spot alert. So basically if you just want a truck with Nav, Heated seats and leather they are around $62,000 before discounts.

Comment

10% tax? WHAT?? Since when? Never heard that before

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow View Post
                  Louisiana state tax.....

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow View Post

East Baton Rouge Parish is 10%. Pretty sure they have a breakdown of Parish and state but it's 10%.

It's 5% state and 5% for east Baton Rouge Parish.
                    It also doesn't matter where I buy it I pay the taxes where I live.

What ticks me off even more was when I lived in Charlotte I paid a yearly vehicle road tax for my two vehicles of around $760 a year for 5 years and when I moved to Louisiana I paid another $3700 in taxes to register them here. So in all I paid the original sales tax $4400 on both vehicles plus $3800 in road tax over 5 years, and $3700 when I moved to LA. So for two vehicles I ended up paying $11900 in taxes that I paid $63000 for originally in 2007.

Last edited by Black Ice; 03-23-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Man ^ another good reason not to live in LA!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        East Baton Rouge Parish is 10%. Pretty sure they have a breakdown of Parish and state but it's 10%.

It's 5% state and 5% for east Baton Rouge Parish.
                        It also doesn't matter where I buy it I pay the taxes where I live.

What ticks me off even more was when I lived in Charlotte I paid a yearly vehicle road tax for my two vehicles of around $760 a year for 5 years and when I moved to Louisiana I paid another $3700 in taxes to register them here. So in all I paid the original sales tax $4400 on both vehicles plus $3800 in road tax over 5 years, and $3700 when I moved to LA. So for two vehicles I ended up paying $11900 in taxes that I paid $63000 for originally in 2007.

That is literally highway robbery!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

You will be able to get a nice Lariat for around $52,000 to $54,000 in another 3 or 4 months. The difference those and loaded Lariat are sunroof, power running boards, 360 camera, AC seats, LED lights, bed lights, bed liner and maybe some lane assist and blind spot alert. So basically if you just want a truck with Nav, Heated seats and leather they are around $62,000 before discounts.

$52k isn't reasonable to me. I don't think I'll be buying new ever again.

Comment

The "old" standard of fully loaded now means the XL package.. LOL.

Ford has added so much to the fully loaded trucks that I don't want on a truck, that we didn't even consider anything above an XLT... the one we bought was an XL FX4 with the 6.2 gas MSRP was a tad over $46k including a couple of small dealer add ons (can't really justify the diesel for what we want) and we paid $36,200 plus TTL...

Comment

These things light up like a Christmas tree

Comment

These things light up like a Christmas tree

Yes, I love ours!

Comment

Working...
                                X