No announcement yet.

Witches and warlocks casting spells on Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really had no idea that the insane asylum let the patients use the internet. Learn something new everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      I don't believe in em just like you don't believe in capital letters. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
        I really had no idea that the insane asylum let the patients use the internet. Learn something new everyday!
        dont let me down "bro" im still beaming from knowing youre a fellow god fearing man.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
          dont let me down "bro" im still beaming from knowing youre a fellow god fearing man.
          According to you I'm not, lol. You just told me I dont believe in your God.

Comment

blehh, ive seen crazier. i know a guy that thought arkansas would be competitive in the SEC west. lol what a goober.
            I mean we always have hope going into the season...and then get let down pretty quickly lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread started out with such great promise........

Comment

According to you I'm not, lol. You just told me I dont believe in your God.
                my God is The God of the bible. the bible speaks directly to the things i quoted. it includes dark forces demons and principalities.

not sure about goblins that have since been added, or ogres unicorns pixie dust or manbearpig which is likely to follow.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post

Thank you for that interlude...some of y'all are taking a fun thread to no fun land with your overly seriousness.

Comment

all these people coming against the president, with bad thoughts, dark prayers, openly expressing assassination ideas, making up lies, bearing false witness, and scheming to drag him out of the white house dead or alive, will be a fun subject to some, and serious to others.

opinions will vary.

Comment

all these people coming against the president, with bad thoughts, dark prayers, openly expressing assassination ideas, making up lies, bearing false witness, and scheming to drag him out of the white house dead or alive, will be a fun subject to some, and serious to others.

opinions will vary.

Sounds like everyday in a fallen world no matter who the president is.

That's as far as I'm going to the rabbit hole in this argument...

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                          Yes, thanks. I forgot how great hot girls hoola hooping is lol. She is making hoola hooping great again! At least for me anyway.

Comment

ahh the punctuation patrol on duty i see.

the only words worthy of capitalization in my opinion, are God and Jesus. if you think i should add ragin, ill think about it.
                            No I just think you help. Professional help.

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                            It's a Topsy turvy crowd when your the crazy one for not believing in witches and goblins. I think the better way to word it would be not that people don't call themselves witches, but that an eye of newt really isn't going to get you true love.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            That ain't no lie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, thanks. I forgot how great hot girls hoola hooping is lol. She is making hoola hooping great again! At least for me anyway.

It is quite possible that I could watch this all day long.

Comment

Ragin has spoken. so shall it be?

only man can help man. there is nothing higher than man, and of men, Ragin is the man.

Ragin 4:14

Comment

Working...
                                X