Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All.....Incoming NooB!! Alert, Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All.....Incoming NooB!! Alert, Alert!

A big HELLO to all. I just joined the forums yesterday and wanted to introduce myself to you. So here we go, lol!

I was born and have lived in Texas my entire life, and currently reside in Kingwood (North East Houston). I went on my first deer hunting trip when I was 2 and never found a good reason to stop going(see pic of my first buck at 8 ). After taking some amazing animals over the past 5 years I have recently grown a little bored of hunting with a rifle so I thought taking up Bow hunting would be an exciting new way to reboot my hunting experience. (Posted a few pics below of some of my Texas trophies).

I was lucky enough to meet Daniel (Tx-Poptart) and his wife yesterday and purchased my first Bow from him. I am now the proud owner of a Tech Hunter Elite (Bowtech). I don't plan on hunting with it until next year so I have plenty of time to learn how to use it (I have a lot to learn) .

Besides my main job downtown I do Photography on the side(link to my website in my signature). So look for my posting in the photo forums along with all of my "Im a NooB and need help" posts.

Anyway, Thank you for allowing me on the Forums and I look forward to chatting with and meeting some of you.

Jeff
    Attached Files

Welcome, once you get your first bowkill you'll lay the smokepole down for good

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

welcome

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome, remember, a green screen tan will not substitute for proper camo!

Comment

You now have a new addiction. But with proper counsling, You should be able to still lead a productive life ... welcome to the fire
                Last edited by Shiner; 12-02-2008, 04:27 PM.

Comment

welcome to the fire and good luck

Comment

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by mboltm View Post
                      Welcome, once you get your first bowkill you'll lay the smokepole down for good
                      x2
                      I don't think I have taken a gun to a stand in 4 or 5 years.
                      Welcome, you will love the green screen.

Comment

Welcome to TBH

Comment

welcome to the fire......pull up a stump and sit a while.......some dang nice animals you got there....

Comment

Welcome to the fire

Comment

Welcome...

Comment

Working...
                              X