Doc and Jr ride again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docmay View Post
    Heck, I appreciate him making memories with me! He has a long weekend and could have gone to be with his dad. Instead we are going hunting. I have lived a life with lots of "stuff" but it really was pretty shallow. I'm enjoying the kid and I hope he continues to love hunting the way I do and learns from it. Hopefully I'm a decent role model and he can learn as much from me as I have learned from him. See, even doc gets soft in his old age!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good for you, Doc! Having my step-son has been the greatest blessing in my life...well, besides marrying his mama! It's not always easy, but there is great satisfaction in having a part in raising a fine young man. Glad you are taking up that role...

Comment

Nice Doc, freezer will be topped off with all that bison steaks. Good eating man. Smoke one!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck, I appreciate him making memories with me! He has a long weekend and could have gone to be with his dad. Instead we are going hunting. I have lived a life with lots of "stuff" but it really was pretty shallow. I'm enjoying the kid and I hope he continues to love hunting the way I do and learns from it. Hopefully I'm a decent role model and he can learn as much from me as I have learned from him. See, even doc gets soft in his old age!

If it doesn't work out Doc, you can adopt me.

All kidding aside, any kid would be lucky to have you as a step dad. Anyone can father a child, but it takes a special person to step up and BE a father. Not taking away from his biological dad, but he's lucky to have you in his life.

No telling where I would have been without the man I am proud to call my father stepping up and raising me and marrying my mom!
        Last edited by captainsling; 02-16-2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good Luck & a BIG Thumbs up to you Doc!

Comment

That double T sweatshirt he has on is got him headed in the right direction. Good luck this weekend and thumbs up for making a difference.

Comment

Sounds like a great time!!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Nice work on the rabbits! Good luck with the rest of the weekend hunt!

Comment

Great work with the young one Doc and good luck to both of yu, especially him this weekend. Looking forward to updates as well, but one thing:

YOU NEED TO GET HIM OUT OF THAT SHIRT AND PUT HIM IN THE RIGHT ONE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Gig'Em!

Good luck to both of you.

Comment

Good luck!! Following

Comment

Best of luck on the hunt. Congrats to Jr on those rabbits, those looked delicious!

Comment

Good luck to y'all Doc, gonna be a great weekend!

Comment

Good luck Doc and JR. Hope Tatonka cooperates.

Comment

Got to believe Doc that God put you in his life for a reason. Good job getting him in the outdoors.

Comment

Working...
                                X