The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
    We took a few of our old bucks last weekend here is the 8 I shot scored around 155
    Heck of a deer! Love a big 8!!!

Comment

Miss it already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So is angadi running a facebook page with all the entries?
        I saw 1 started then it was pulled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
          So is angadi running a facebook page with all the entries?
          I saw 1 started then it was pulled.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Ah thanks. I dont have facebook.

Comment

They used a microscope to find ticks on dipped tanned frozen hides today crossing at eagle pass Rejected 6 of 7 deer. Made us take them back to Mexico. What a pain

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                They used a microscope to find ticks on dipped tanned frozen hides today crossing at eagle pass Rejected 6 of 7 deer. Made us take them back to Mexico. What a pain
                I'm starting to wonder how they ever would get African animals in the country if they looked as close to them as they are Mexico Capes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Colombia wasn't bad today, we got 2 across. They were looking real close. We had the Cowboys comb them, freeze, thaw, and comb again.

Comment

Looking for couple Hunters on Ranch I am on in Mexico. PM me if anyone is interested.

Comment

Mexico Hunting Lease
                      8500 ac low fence
                      2 spots open
                      1 trophy
                      1 Management buck
                      Camp house with water/ electric
                      $2750 per gun plus protein, corn & permits
                      830-570-1837

Comment

We only tried to bring two this year out of 7 deer. She looked until she found one. You could tell she wasn’t letting them go no matter what. Sent us back into Mexico to dispose of them. It’s a pain and we won’t be crossing with them anymore. Not worth picking ticks for a solid day to end up throwing them away anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
                          We only tried to bring two this year out of 7 deer. She looked until she found one. You could tell she wasn’t letting them go no matter what. Sent us back into Mexico to dispose of them. It’s a pain and we won’t be crossing with them anymore. Not worth picking ticks for a solid day to end up throwing them away anyway.
                          If you get turned around with capes or mud on truck, do you have to red light/green light again, then have to sit back through the 1hr line coming back to US?

I always wondered how they handle the guns if you just checked guns out of MX, and then have to turn around and go back to MX to throw a cape in the trash.
                          What do you do with the guns at that point? Seems like that would be a logistical mess.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                            If you get turned around with capes or mud on truck, do you have to red light/green light again, then have to sit back through the 1hr line coming back to US?

I always wondered how they handle the guns if you just checked guns out of MX, and then have to turn around and go back to MX to throw a cape in the trash.
                            What do you do with the guns at that point? Seems like that would be a logistical mess.
                            They will let you leave them there with a hunter. You will have to do the full process going into Mexico and out the US again tho.

Every Mexico hunter needs to cause a fuss to Angadi about this. Mexico is not even trying to resolve this issue with the US. Anyone with Facebook please post your concern about it on their page

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

They let me walk back to the Mexico side and clean the few i missed off. I came back and they check again and I was good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                                They let me walk back to the Mexico side and clean the few i missed off. I came back and they check again and I was good to go.

That’s the first I’ve heard about that happening! Very lucky

Comment

Working...
                                X