Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azzy View Post
    I have a question. Where are the lease openings

Lol sorry bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JJC-ole Mexico View Post
      a lot mass on him

Very nice. Congrats to the lucky hunter!

Comment

Originally posted by JJC-ole Mexico View Post
        a lot mass on him

Congratulations! What a beast!

Comment

Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

So, I read you guys washing your trucks before crossing the river. Is this a requirement?

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
              So, I read you guys washing your trucks before crossing the river. Is this a requirement?

Only if you have an excessive amount of mud on your vehicle.

Comment

Depends on who you get at the border, but I personally have been turned around after sitting in line for 2 hours. Then I had to sit for another two hours after I washed it!!!

Comment

What is the reasoning? Hiding something, disease? Plants?

Comment

What is the reasoning? Hiding something, disease? Plants?

The Agricultural Dept thinks that there is a possibility you could bring back something that is harmful. Maybe certain insects or cow crap that has something in it that could be harmful on this side. Who knows but it can be a pain in the a**.

Comment

The dirt on our side of the river is cleaner lol I honestly think they just don’t want us to drop mud at there drive through window

Comment

I asked and was told that if any dirt falls off the fender during the inspection that's to much. I agree that it depends on the person also. Having said that it depends on the inspector for a lot of things, I've been harassed more trying to get back into Texas than I have in Mexico.

Comment

I was told last year when they turned me around that if you have dirt on your truck, don’t say that you were at the ranch. If you have dirt and say you were at the ranch , they will make you go back and clean it off. I know it sounds stupid but that’s what the agent told me. It worked for me earlier this year. I had dirt and said that I had been visiting compadres in town. They let me go. I didn’t have an excessive amount either time. Not sure if you’re completely covered with mud if that would work
                          Last edited by dc1986; 12-24-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

The ranch we hunted on had a water trough at the front gate so we bought a water hose and a little water pump from harbor freight and little 15 min wash job kept us from having that problem. But I don't guess everyone has water at the front gate.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all the Mexico bunch !!!

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X