Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

.z

Comment

U can't tell it's a 120 degrees in Mexico this thread is dead can't wait until Oct when everyone fills there corn feeders and starts posting Pics

Comment

Originally posted by Mexicobbd187 View Post
                    U can't tell it's a 120 degrees in Mexico this thread is dead can't wait until Oct when everyone fills there corn feeders and starts posting Pics

Lol
                    It's amazing what a little cool weather will do to a bunch of hunters.

Headed down early Friday morning. Like a kid in a candy store to check cameras. Checked them early July and the deer looked great, just not quite developed enough to keep any pictures.

Looking forward to that one zero five.

Comment

Yep I'm headed down Aug 23 to do a little work and check cameras. If I get any good pics I'll post some when I get back.

Comment

We are heading down to Guerrero early Friday AM as well. Getting everything working, setting out cameras, and hopefully keeping enough ice in the cooler for the beer.

Crossing in Piedras.

I am kicking myself for not getting my ducks in a row for a dove hunt, but didn't want to mess w/ the gun paperwork this early.

Comment

Going Friday afternoon. Crossing in Piedras. Bringing lots of gatoraid,water, and Crown Vanilla for night time.Safe trip everyone.

Comment

We were down last weekend everything looking good it was so hot our ACs couldn't cool off took a long time to remotely get cool have fun boys and I hope you find some shade

Comment

We were down last weekend everything looking good it was so hot our ACs couldn't cool off took a long time to remotely get cool have fun boys and I hope you find some shade

Yep last trip down for me the exact same thing cabin didn't cool down till around midnight or so take plenty of water and ice

Comment

Brutal brother..... still good times

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X