No announcement yet.

The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends where the ranch is located... also i know of some people that tweek them to work with telcel in mexico!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt24/7Hard View Post
      Has anyone tried to use a wireless camera in Mexico with ATT subscription?

I've got a couple coverts with booster antennas, I've just never tried them there. Curious if anyone has any experience with it

I used a spartan cam last year that runs off of AT&T. Worked like a charm. We are not to far into Mexico. Just outside of acuna a little ways.

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
        Depends where the ranch is located... also i know of some people that tweek them to work with telcel in mexico!!

Interesting. I figured there had to be a way to hook into a different cell service.

The booster I have for my cell will turn movie/telcell into multiple bars LTE.. hopefully the boosters will work with them.

Comment

I've got a couple coverts with booster antennas, I've just never tried them there. Curious if anyone has any experience with it

I have been running three Covert Black ops for five years with good
          success. But the key is you have to put them where you are getting at least 2 bars on your AT&T cell phone. I use to have booster antenna's on the older models. The newer models work fine with the antenna that comes with the camera. I do run the rechargeable batteries;Also the solar panel you get from Covert

Comment

Deerfeeder how far in are u i pic up tel cel Verizon and moviestar I am only about 7 miles as a crow flys

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
              i envisioned you saying this wearing socks and flip flops. my side hurts now.

expert opinions needed. what are the best whitetail areas within 2 hours of the border?

what are the best areas for numbers and trophies anywhere in mexico?

thanks gents!
              In my opinion there are good ranches all the way from Guerrero to falcon lake area.there are some good pockets up around acuna also. I think you need big enough ranch or area were ranches are letting deer become mature beforeshooting. Personally I like the area from Guerrero to the Columbia bridge. But really there are no good deer in mexico

Comment

I called Covert. They said if you are getting signal from Telcel then you would have to have a Telcel SIM card and they would walk you through the set up. The parameters are different between AT&T and Telcel.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
                  In my opinion there are good ranches all the way from Guerrero to falcon lake area.there are some good pockets up around acuna also. I think you need big enough ranch or area were ranches are letting deer become mature beforeshooting. Personally I like the area from Guerrero to the Columbia bridge. But really there are no good deer in mexico
                  thanks blue. surprising to me, it seems some of these places are owned by americans. would you have hesitation in owning a property in mexico?

should someone expect more bang for their buck, in owning hunting land in mexico? i assume a 3-4k acre place would be a minimum for holding deer down there?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	24505112Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6454.jpg
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	24505113Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6457.jpg
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	24505114Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6455.jpg
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	24505115Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6456.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	24505116
                    My new blind for Mexico I've been working on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                      [ATTACH]864901[/ATTACH][ATTACH]864902[/ATTACH][ATTACH]864903[/ATTACH][ATTACH]864904[/ATTACH][ATTACH]864905[/ATTACH]
                      My new blind for Mexico I've been working on!!

Very nice. Hopefully they won't tax you much 😃

Comment

Oh yea but I think he cross at eagle pass they let you get away with a lot more than Columbia

Comment

Yes sir I cross in Eagle Pass.

Comment

We cross in eagle pass they have gotten were they tax you on most things now. it use to be hit or miss. I think everyone who has hunted in Mexico for a while knows it always changes.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                              thanks blue. surprising to me, it seems some of these places are owned by americans. would you have hesitation in owning a property in mexico?

should someone expect more bang for their buck, in owning hunting land in mexico? i assume a 3-4k acre place would be a minimum for holding deer down there?
                              There are a lot of Americans owning ranches in Mexico now but I don't know anything about that process and could really not give any advice on it. I am just a poor leaser.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexicobbd187 View Post
                                Deerfeeder how far in are u i pic up tel cel Verizon and moviestar I am only about 7 miles as a crow flys
                                3-4 miles from Hwy. 2 and Hwy. 85

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X