• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post

I really hate those things. How many have you killed this year ?

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
        I really hate those things. How many have you killed this year ?

This one only and another when Encelmo and I were riding the main road trimming mesquite trees I jumped out of truck grabbed chainsaw and cranked it up and I walked up to tree about head high and I saw movement below and about a 5-6ft one was rolling out like he was only about a foot from me and I was in my flip flops
        I jumped back and Encelmo grabbed me and yanked my socks off to be **** sure I didn't get bit by him

Lesson of the day right then was always have them snake boots on when out and about

I freaked the F out is all I can say

Comment

This one only and another when Encelmo and I were riding the main road trimming mesquite trees I jumped out of truck grabbed chainsaw and cranked it up and I walked up to tree about head high and I saw movement below and about a 5-6ft one was rolling out like he was only about a foot from me and I was in my flip flops
          I jumped back and Encelmo grabbed me and yanked my socks off to be **** sure I didn't get bit by him

Lesson of the day right then was always have them snake boots on when out and about

I freaked the F out is all I can say

That's the absolute worst feeling when you are really close before you see them. I have been really close,less than 18" twice, and somehow didn't get bitten. Had my boots on both times though and neither rattled. Nasty critters.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
            That's the absolute worst feeling when you are really close before you see them. I have been really close,less than 18" twice, and somehow didn't get bitten. Had my boots on both times though and neither rattled. Nasty critters.

No shizzz man that thing had me all Fd up after I dropped the saw and realized how close I came to getting lit up!!!

Comment

Any new pics of horn growth south of the border?

Comment

Also can somebody explain how to post pics from iPhone to this forum?

Comment

3 days ago..... papa getting huge!!!

Comment

Looking dang good Ric!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                      Any new pics of horn growth south of the border?
                      Couple from RAB..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

No shizzz man that thing had me all Fd up after I dropped the saw and realized how close I came to getting lit up!!!

Wow, similar thing happened to me here in NW Texas. I have been hunting Mexico for 5 years, have not seen a single snake of any kind, kind of strange but i aint bitching.

Comment

Looking good guys!!! I can't wait to get back down to my place to check camera's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                            Also can somebody explain how to post pics from iPhone to this forum?

Download Tapatalk and use it to download.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              Wow, similar thing happened to me here in NW Texas. I have been hunting Mexico for 5 years, have not seen a single snake of any kind, kind of strange but i aint bitching.

Yeah bud it's a Fd up feeling for sure and yeah don't complain [emoji1303]

Comment

Working fine for me BILLY [emoji1303][emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                                X