X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
    Will be checking some this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep us posted. Headed down in a couple weeks to check ours and fill protein and cotton seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt24/7Hard View Post
      Has anyone checked cameras in Mexico? Curious on the growth development.

Got back tonight. Really green and really hot. Lots of rain lately. I have a feeder and a camera in a big tank that never fills up supposedly and they were both underwater in the last month. Lesson learned. We don't feed protein or cottonseed but here is a buck for you to see current horn growth on low fence.
      Attached Files

Comment

Dang it is green . Where bouts is your place dc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
          Dang it is green . Where bouts is your place dc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
          Close to Allende and Villa Union.

Comment

We are near hwy 1 @ pipeline. Havent been down in months. Cowboy says lots of rain and hot.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
              We are near hwy 1 @ pipeline. Havent been down in months. Cowboy says lots of rain and hot.

That's a good area to be in. Have they finished fixing the road yet? It sprinkled on me Monday on the way there and also sprinkled Tuesday when I was leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                Close to Allende and Villa Union.
                We have a new lease off the road between Guerrero and Allende. I have not been yet this year, but am planning a trip in July to get everything set up and a few feeders throwing.

I hope we are that green right now.

Comment

Got back tonight. Really green and really hot. Lots of rain lately. I have a feeder and a camera in a big tank that never fills up supposedly and they were both underwater in the last month. Lesson learned. We don't feed protein or cottonseed but here is a buck for you to see current horn growth on low fence.

Good deal, thank you for that. Looking like the king daddy's can be noticed now.

Comment

That's a good area to be in. Have they finished fixing the road yet? It sprinkled on me Monday on the way there and also sprinkled Tuesday when I was leaving.

Last time we were there end of last season they were still working on it. Not sure bout now

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                      We have a new lease off the road between Guerrero and Allende. I have not been yet this year, but am planning a trip in July to get everything set up and a few feeders throwing.

I hope we are that green right now.
                      I know a few guys that hunt the south side of that road and they kill some nice bucks every year it seems. Congrats on the new lease and good luck! They did say that they have gotten a bunch of rain this year.

Comment

Good deal, thank you for that. Looking like the king daddy's can be noticed now.

It's our first year on the lease so we aren't sure what is there. Hopefully you have some good ones on cam. Looking forward to seeing some pics! Good luck.

Comment

Nice buck DC. Place looks really green. To bad about your feeder but at least you know you got some good rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                            Nice buck DC. Place looks really green. To bad about your feeder but at least you know you got some good rain.
                            Thanks Greg. It's definitely green.Feeder still works. Don't think it ever quit but the timer display had numbers missing. I replaced it with a new one .The last pic on my camera was before it went underwater. I was hoping to see some pics of catfish or perch 😂 .Expensive lesson learned. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics soon!

Comment

It's our first year on the lease so we aren't sure what is there. Hopefully you have some good ones on cam. Looking forward to seeing some pics! Good luck.

Yessir.
                              We are headed down within the week and should have some deer on camera. We put our cameras out a little early (last trip) end of May, but in hopes we could watch the growth development and feed consumptions.

I will post pics when we get back.

Comment

Yessir.
                                We are headed down within the week and should have some deer on camera. We put our cameras out a little early (last trip) end of May, but in hopes we could watch the growth development and feed consumptions.

I will post pics when we get back.

Looking forward to it Bring lots of water and your snake boots. Saw another one this trip crossing the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X