Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    2.5 inches for our area
    What area you in now????????

Comment

We got another 1/2" down South.

Comment

Top secret

Comment

What's up guys...just bumped into this "Other side of the wall" awesome title Bo... Anyway I'll be watching for the pics of the new bone that will be growing...yall have a good one and be safe..

Comment

Its starting!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gusman View Post
              What's up guys...just bumped into this "Other side of the wall" awesome title Bo... Anyway I'll be watching for the pics of the new bone that will be growing...yall have a good one and be safe..
              What's up GW? We are off to a good start down south. We just got another 2" rain yesterday and last night.

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post

Its starting!!!!
                Looking good Ric!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

We have had a total of 3.5" for the month of April. In the Guerro, Tamp. area

Comment

Dang Rick that deer already got some good growth ..looking good probably a monster in the making..

Comment

Dang Rick that deer already got some good growth ..looking good probably a monster in the making..

He shed very early in march.... lets see how he does this year cause he bred about 22 does last season in a pen.... maybe too much for him to grow some this year but he did score right at 190 as a 3 year old .... here are his sheds mounted on a plastic skull...

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
                        He shed very early in march.... lets see how he does this year cause he bred about 22 does last season in a pen.... maybe too much for him to grow some this year but he did score right at 190 as a 3 year old .... here are his sheds mounted on a plastic skull...

Looks **** good Rick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Gary. How is your east Tx. lease treating you ? Miss Mexico yet?

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                            Hey Gary. How is your east Tx. lease treating you ? Miss Mexico yet?
                            Well all I can say I'm learning a lot on planting food plots, and trying to get plots thriving all year ...we have a good group of guys that put in the work, probably be a long time before I put a deer on the wall but it's all good. I get a lot of satisfaction trying to grow a nice healthy herd and seeing improvements each year .. but yes I do miss on the other side of the wall...
                            Happy hunting and be safe DC

Comment

Well all I can say I'm learning a lot on planting food plots, and trying to get plots thriving all year ...we have a good group of guys that put in the work, probably be a long time before I put a deer on the wall but it's all good. I get a lot of satisfaction trying to grow a nice healthy herd and seeing improvements each year .. but yes I do miss on the other side of the wall...
                              Happy hunting and be safe DC
                              Same to you my friend.

Comment

Glad you found us "hotrod" gusman. What are you planting?

Comment

Working...
                                X