No announcement yet.

Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look-n like some heavies in that box. Do tell the tally.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Waiting for weight in!! Today was a bad day to be a crappie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dammmmit boy!!

Comment

Dang Slew. Another great haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Green trash fish didn't want to play but found a few slabs on brush 32-35 feet on a little Etex lake this morning

Comment

Came in second! Good start to the year! Shame when you catch a 13 pound stringer and don't win! Happy for the winners! They fished Monticello and caught 8 fish all day! Had the right fish! We had close to 40 at 9am and threw fish back most the rest of the day so we wouldn't go over 50! Caught our fish in submerged timber in 44-48 foot of water off the river channel 32-38 foot down.

Man I love crappie fishing!!

Comment

Congratulations! You've got this crappie fishing thing figured out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job on 2nd brother! You were knocking on the door. Great day to be a crappie fisher-person. Lotta fish over 2lbs on the board there.

Comment

Congratulations sir

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    Good job on 2nd brother! You were knocking on the door. Great day to be a crappie fisher-person. Lotta fish over 2lbs on the board there.

It sure was! Week and a half ago I prefished and fish were in brush 18-25'. Then the cold hit and the water temp dropped 4 degrees and all those spots were bare! Really struggled prefishing Friday. Had one crappie at 2pm! Scanned some deep timber we have caught fish on in the past and found a few trees loaded up! Dropped down on the first one and stuck 2 1.5-1.75 fish and left! Did the same on 2 other trees and got out of there until Sat am! Dropped lined at 7am and the fish woke up shortly after that and it was a circus until 9-930! Couldn't keep all our lines in the water!!

Comment

Weather like this past week, and they will be starting to stack up pre spawn.

I'ma almost ready! Going to try to new troller tomorrow. Might check out a few holes for some whites and stripers to see if they are stacked for pre run.

Comment

went to Conroe Thursday, and caught a few in 25-30 foot of water(should of had more but did not start fishing for them till late). My stepdad has also been catching a few in 3-4 foot of water right at dark.

Comment

Been fishing the pier at Halbert and catching them right off the bottom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Crappie withdrawals

Pines is hot!. 3 man limit in 3 hrs. Nothing huge but lots of solid fish. Got there at 7am and stayed in one spot near the channel. Took my parents for their first time. They had a blast.

Comment

Nice haul Hix! LOTP is also one of the very few lakes in Texas that is at or above normal level.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Great day I bet they had a great time makes me miss my dad we fished alot together

Comment

Working...
                                X