Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
    I’m out on the first weekend as of right now. Have inventory scheduled at work. I can do 18-20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 19th is hourly CAT tourney at Lavon. Hell grind blocks to aggregate and give the rest to Martin! Inventory done!!![emoji41]

What's the next problem you need me to solve!![emoji12]

Early June might work too. Brushpile fish prolly better later May and beyond more than late April but that said Rayburn fishes awful easy! Prolly plenty of dumb black crappie waiting to ride in the RTIC either time!![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      May 19th is hourly CAT tourney at Lavon. Hell grind blocks to aggregate and give the rest to Martin! Inventory done!!![emoji41]

Early June might work too. Brushpile fish prolly better later May and beyond more than late April but that said Rayburn fishes awful easy! Prolly plenty of dumb black crappie waiting to ride in the RTIC either time!![emoji23]

I wish. Inventory was originally scheduled in Feb which was perfect, but the new company moved it. [emoji35]

Comment

School should be out in late May or early June depending on the school. Something else to think about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just realized I have 2 grandboys that have B-days in "May". So, depending on the date, I "May" or "May not" make it.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Looks like Rayburn June 1-3rd is gonna be the date! If some of you piney woods folks got a suggestion where we all can stay im all ears! Can bring a Cajun fryer and cook slabs one day and maybe grill another! It's 3 hours from me and I can't wait to get down there! Look at it as a destination trip! I've never fished an easier crappie lake in my life and it's loaded with fat black crappie that can't wait to eat a jig!

Comment

Looks like Rayburn June 1-3rd is gonna be the date! If some of you piney woods folks got a suggestion where we all can stay im all ears! Can bring a Cajun fryer and cook slabs one day and maybe grill another! It's 3 hours from me and I can't wait to get down there! Look at it as a destination trip! I've never fished an easier crappie lake in my life and it's loaded with fat black crappie that can't wait to eat a jig!

This sounds like a good weekend!! Will definitely try and make it out. Could use some training from the pros.

Comment

I'm new to this thread just wanted to say hello. I'm pretty made at the crappy myself. Fish Rayburn

Comment

I haven’t been all winter. Are you guys catching out deep on brush piles yet. May take the yak to RR next week to give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have not been in a while either. I may have to tey and join for the rayburn get together, maybe i could swing through for a day and then go fish salt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Had some friends out to the farm last week and we tried catching some crappie out of the pond. We were right on top of them......could see them on the fish finder.

They had lockjaw.

Comment

May have to come out and be a spectator.

Comment

Gonna be a slug fest. I’ll bring plenty of buoys so you can mark trees for me! [emoji1303]

Comment

Ya should catch plenty

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                              Gonna be a slug fest. I’ll bring plenty of buoys so you can mark trees for me! [emoji1303]

That's what's nice about Rayburn! All the locals already have em marked!![emoji23]

See a big jug floating in the lake one a rope it's tied to a brush pile about the size of a school bus!!

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me! I can't commit yet but I am planning on being there.

Comment

Working...
                                X