Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Hell, I'd pay $100 just to see a Dale Moser Fathead.

You're sicker than he is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure why but every time I see Rory on t.v., I just want to slap the **** out of him.

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Many years ago someone ask Lee Trevino if Tiger would break Jacks record. Lee said something like No way! His swing is way to violent and he won't hold up physically.

He won't win another major because he is mentally and physically weaker now.
          Golf takes way more than it gives.

I was told a long time ago while I was coaching football, by an old old football coach.

The mental is to physical as 3 is to 1.

After coaching golf for a long time I think golf is like 10 is to 1!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's how I feel about the sound of Nick Faldo's voice. Turn TV volume down and turn SiriusXM up...
            I give Tiger a Top 10 chance at the Masters
            Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            Not sure why but every time I see Rory on t.v., I just want to slap the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              He won't win another major because he is mentally and physically weaker now.
              Golf takes way more than it gives.
              Fastest swing speed on tour and top 5 back to back weeks. Wouldn't call that weak. Once he gets his first win there will be no stopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                Fastest swing speed on tour and top 5 back to back weeks. Wouldn't call that weak. Once he has a terrible round and the train falls off its tracks it will be excuse city again.
                Fixd.

Comment

Guinea Hens

Love it!! That's what Hank Heney called them this morning on the radio, and that's how my brother and I felt last night watching the golf channel. Hank said he tried to watch Masters coverage last night and they sounded like a bunch of Guinea hens talking about Tiger and he wished they would just cover the golf tourney.

THAT IS WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD TO BEGIN WITH!!!

Comment

Nope don't care for Tiger.

Comment

Don't care for him but ya'll talk about him all the time. Reminds me of Johnny Manziel.

If everyone here that doesn't care for him cant stop talking about him, why would you expect the guys that are covering the sport to stop talking about him? He moves the needle. Always has and will until he hangs em up.
                      Last edited by cookemerkel; 04-04-2018, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                        That's how I feel about the sound of Nick Faldo's voice. Turn TV volume down and turn SiriusXM up...
                        I give Tiger a Top 10 chance at the Masters
                        Johnny Miller ruins golf coverage for me as well

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                          Love it!! That's what Hank Heney called them this morning on the radio, and that's how my brother and I felt last night watching the golf channel. Hank said he tried to watch Masters coverage last night and they sounded like a bunch of Guinea hens talking about Tiger and he wished they would just cover the golf tourney.

THAT IS WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD TO BEGIN WITH!!!
                          No you started this thread because they were talking about him even when he wasn't playing. Which I agree did get old.

Now he is back playing and he is a major factor in this tournament. One of the favorites in Vegas. He is the big story. Of course they are going to cover the big story. What about that is so hard to understand LOL.

Comment

^^^ Your Right Your Right^^^

Comment

I just saw this post.

Tiger favorite to win the Masters at 41 just remember he is Tiger Woods the GOAT.

There are some who can go to the range and hit the ball almost or as far as Tiger. There are some who can even play a few holes a front 9 or a round with Tiger Woods but in the end we all realize that he is Tiger Woods and we are not.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Johnny Miller ruins golf coverage for me as well
                                Couldn't agree more ... Hate him

Comment

Working...
                                X