• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigers swing speed is elite this week, dude looks 10 years younger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=bdchorn;12208298]
      Originally posted by kembry View Post
      This is spot on. I'm in the golf industry and Tiger was easily the biggest reason for the growth of the sport from the late 90's. I'm not saying that I'm a big fan, but the sport is better off when he's involved. Others will help bridge the gap but it won't be the same without him. I agree that his competitive days are most likely over and it's kind of sad watching someone that undeniably dominated the game for a decade, breakdown in front of us.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine is if they both were in their prime at the same time Tiger would whip Jacks butt with any piece of equipment you put in his hand. Love watching the guy play and I couldn't possibly care less that he's a train wreck off the course. God will be the judge of all that mess in due time. I just want to see the guy play.

I will never understand those that actually play golf and hate Tiger. There's a reason every guy on tour respects the guy. Without Tiger the PGA is a shadow of itself and there aren't mini tours. Hell, Arnold Palmer made less money in his entire career than Jordan Spieth has in 2017 alone.

Earl Woods was 100% right when he said his son would forever change the game of golf.

YEP to ALL of this! ^^ Tiger is good for golf like it or not. I for one loved watching him play in his prime.

Comment

The big cats swing looks good, looking like it did when he was with Haney, and looks more like it’s his swing and not a funky *** mechanically flawed swing like he had with Sean foley, he’s so competitive and good he still won 5 Times in one year with that swing, he’s going to win a couple tournaments this year even if he doesn’t win this week
        Sean Foley was the next big thing. Tigers swing looks alot like his natural swing now. He should get back with Haney but he wont. He could easily win a few tournaments in the next few years. Old and banged up, he's still a better natural golfer than most.. That said, Im a Lefty fan

Comment

I don't care what the name is, I just enjoy watching GREAT shots I can only wish for!

As for Tiger....bring it on...got to enjoy, for me, someone battle so many wrong doings, injury and make a come back! Who of you can say you accomplished so much, screwed up so much and still kept on fighting?? Geeze....tough bunch!

Comment

The best story of the tournament is Conners.

Comment

Comment

Tiger Woods transcended the sport . Lot of those hating never watched him when he dominated. you can't compare him to Nicklaus. Today's level of talent so far exceeds the guys that played then. Hell the Masters redesigned Augsta because of Tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Tiger Woods transcended the sport . Lot of those hating never watched him when he dominated. you can't compare him to Nicklaus. Today's level of talent so far exceeds the guys that played then. Hell the Masters redesigned Augsta because of Tiger.
                  Yep! Hard to believe what my eyes saw over those 10 years. Going to a GOLF tournament was like a rock concert, we all would run from hole to hole just to follow along on the course. 15 deep for a fairway shot was normal, look at the fairways now. Folks that were there will never forget the majic that was the game of golf.

Comment

I enjoyed watching today and will definitely be watching tomorrow. I know he has haters, but to me, golf is more fun and watchable when he is in the hunt. I’m rooting for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

nope ... don't care !!! he's been done a long time.

Comment

Yes would love to see tiger win anoyher major

Comment

Tiger is done? Somebody better tell him. 😂

Comment

Some need to quote previously made posts and make apologies.

Comment

Tiger!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Funny, rose winning tomorrow is better for my pocket book, but ill still be rooting for tiger to pull it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X