No announcement yet.

DPF complete delete kit recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those of you with the ez lynk, would you say it’s worth the extra $500 from the sct x4?

Comment

Originally posted by MELWAY450 View Post
      Anyone deleted a 17 F250?
      I've been listening to diesel trucks enter Houston rodeo everyday. There's is LOTS of guys who said screw the govt. And the warranty with 17s and at least two 18 f350s

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Can someone recommend a shop to install a delete kit in the Austin/Round Rock/Cedar Park area?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I've been listening to diesel trucks enter Houston rodeo everyday. There's is LOTS of guys who said screw the govt. And the warranty with 17s and at least two 18 f350s

Some dealers are delete friendly. They’ll still warranty your truck as long as they can’t directly relate the issue to the delete or tuning.
          Last edited by TX03RUBI; 03-15-2018, 09:28 AM.

Comment

dang it!! Makin' me crazy with wanting this for my '16 F250!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              I’d love to see 18.5, but doubt that’s possible with my tires haha I’ll be happy to see 15.5-16ish on the highway again.
              Haha yeah I’ve got stock wheels/tires, but usually day to day driving it gets 16-16.5.

As far as whether ez lynk is worth it or not, I think that it is. It’s nice because anytime there’s an update, which is fairly often with the new fords anyways, it alerts your phone and then you just get in your truck and transfer it over.

Comment

What committee are you on? Or are you a cop?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                  dang it!! Makin' me crazy with wanting this for my '16 F250!!
                  Just do it, and report back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                    What committee are you on? Or are you a cop?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                    Asset protection and parking security committe

Comment

Asset protection and parking security committe
                      He's the guy saying "hey..put that pig back..that doesnt belong to you...no..no his name is not wilber...stop throwing him in the air... I dont care what bet you have with that idiot at the carnival... im going to kneecap you if you dont stop saying "thats all folks....".... ****it..next year im working concert security...."

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        He's the guy saying "hey..put that pig back..that doesnt belong to you...no..no his name is not wilber...stop throwing him in the air... I dont care what bet you have with that idiot at the carnival... im going to kneecap you if you dont stop saying "thats all folks....".... ****it..next year im working concert security...."
                        Pigs without owners get special treatment

Sometimes we have to slum for a snack

Comment

Wilber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X