No announcement yet.

NASCAR-TBH Fantasy League 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in. I should apologize to the drivers now for jinxing them. Oh well, someone has to crash, blow an engine or run out of gas while running up front.

Comment

Use team information and instructions at post 9.
      Currently at five teams.

Guess the same teams that always win will continue to win. It seems the new format will turn Daytona into something like three BUD Shootouts?

Comment

Team CBA Racing is in......finally.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

So you have to have a yahoo email account to do this?

Comment

IN!

Comment

Seven drivers now. I think it was around 25/30 last year so lets get signed up.
              Use instructions at Post #9.

I have made my first set of picks. All are subject to change, several times
              Last edited by 18ncs; 02-14-2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Still need some more drivers. Use instructions at post #9 to sign up.

Still looking for PowerStroke Racing who was the winner last year of the Ragin Blaze.

Were Blaney and Elliott on the C List of drivers last year?

Monday we took a look at nine drivers we think will miss out on the 2017 playoffs. Now it’s time for the drivers we think will finish in the bottom quarter of the playoff standings. Please note this isn’t who we think will get eliminated after round one, though with the addition of increased bonus points, we feel safer making first round projections than we used to. 16. Ryan Blaney: Spoiler alert, Blaney is the only driver in our top 16 that will be a newbie to NASCAR’s playoffs.

Comment

I'm in.... Had to change my name this year. Kurt busch's secret agent alter ego wasn't cutting it any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                    So you have to have a yahoo email account to do this?
                    Yes. Even Kramer has to have one.
                    As long as you are making an effort to field a team at the end I put the names in a hat to draw for a $25 Ragin Blaze gift certificate. And if you're at the HH before the TBH Golf tourney I'll buy you a beer.

Can't beat that with a stick

Before you have to get a YAHOO mail account send me an email at pcorwin3@yahoo.com. I have a link to the group and maybe you will not have to get a new account at yahoo.
                    Last edited by 18ncs; 02-15-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Will sign up tomorrow maybe this year I won't suck.

Comment

Can anyone join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jaredlee264 View Post
                          Can anyone join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Just get up to speed, aim at the 48 and turn right into him.

Send me an email at pcorwin3@yahoo.com and I will send you a link to join.

Comment

Sparkle Pony is in for lower middle of the pack finish! Sure hope for a better start this year.

Comment

I'm in. Finished in 2nd last year by 6 points. Watch your bumper buckturd!

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                                I'm in. Finished in 2nd last year by 6 points. Watch your bumper buckturd!

Yeah, you two keep driving against each other and I'm coming by you like Petty!
                                Here's a little blast from the past

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MXbHQtZH8dE"]NASCAR - The Infamous Fistfight - Daytona 500 1979 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X