No announcement yet.

Val Verde County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back on Monday. Camera got knocked facing downward due to the deer jumping over fence right next to it lol so didn't get but a few hundred pics. Everything else was good. Got the bow blind set up and feeders topped off.

Here's what I got so far from what the camera could get before it was looking straight down.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

These 2 were out and about on the way in Friday morning at about 0030. The axis ran right I'm front of my truck

Comment

Is that on the Juno cutoff? I have seen so many awesome wt and exotics there.

Comment

No sir that was on fm3008 outside of Bracketville

Comment

Couple of my buddies made a feeder filling trip this weekend. They sent me this pic. Coon tracks inside the protein feeder??

[emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ringtail tracks. Had 2 die inside of my protein feeder this spring.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post

Didn't even think about them.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                  I bet that was a mess.

Comment

I saw my first ringtail this weekend. Had a pretty good weekend, put it 2 tons protein and corn, on of Tyler's buddies gf shot her very first animal. Nice little boar.

Man it was dry out there. I think that's the driest I've seen it. But on a good note, it was raining when we left yesterday morning

Had this 8 on camera. He's pretty neat, his tip splits on the left. Not enough to call a point but almost looks like someone took a razor blade and split it.

Comment

Headed out this weekend to chase these guys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	24511273

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	24511274

Name:	12.jpg
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	24511275

Name:	image000000.jpg
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	24511276

Name:	image000001.jpg
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	24511277

Comment

Y'all got some nice ones! Any of y'all changing plans because of the rain? There is a big dry creek we have to cross on ranch road to get to our camp and we are already worried about being able to cross it.

Comment

I'll definitely drive up from Del Rio to avoid any flooding on the Juno cutoff coming from ozona. Other than that, I'm looking forward to the weekend with no change in plans. Gonna be messy but my lease vehicle can handle the mud and I'm betting the deer will be moving after the storms are gone Saturday. Temps in the 50s and the winds are perfect for my bowstand.

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
                            Headed out this weekend to chase these guys.
                            Man those are some good ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                              I'll definitely drive up from Del Rio to avoid any flooding on the Juno cutoff coming from ozona. Other than that, I'm looking forward to the weekend with no change in plans. Gonna be messy but my lease vehicle can handle the mud and I'm betting the deer will be moving after the storms are gone Saturday. Temps in the 50s and the winds are perfect for my bowstand.
                              Yeah I traveled that way 1 time and that's all it took for me to say never again.
                              I now only take Hwy 90 because of the towns and it also saves me about an hour drive time.

Comment

Originally posted by jheflinland View Post
                                Y'all got some nice ones! Any of y'all changing plans because of the rain? There is a big dry creek we have to cross on ranch road to get to our camp and we are already worried about being able to cross it.

I'm not showing it to be raining this coming weekend. Only Raining right now

Comment

Working...
                                X