No announcement yet.

My 42 year Buger King boycott.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know Burger King is heart healthy, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      You know Burger King is heart healthy, right?
      It is if you don't go in there.

Comment

So you took it out on BK when you should of threw a brick through the mangers car window, At least that's how we did it back it the 70's

Comment

Good story!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet Susan was beautiful in all that Burger King polyester

Comment

But did you take a couple of Whoppers with you after you whooped his ***?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                So you took it out on BK when you should of threw a brick through the mangers car window, At least that's how we did it back it the 70's
                No. I threw my fist through his face. That's how we did it in the 70's.

Comment

wouldn't it have been easier just to get Susan to call in sick to work, since she couldnt get the day off?

Seems like a better idea than trying to fist fight her boss.

Comment

You leave a bunch to the imigination. Did you beat him to near death? Did you brandish a weapon?

Did he get the best of you and smack you around? Did you and Susan get hitched and had lil ones?

Did Susan marry the manager after and they run chains of BK? Inquiring minds want to know.

BTW.......BK suks on food. I can not remember the last time i set foot in one. Get ya a chic from Whataburger instead.

Comment

BK sucks...But why are you mad at BK instead of just the manager?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                        I know it seems petty to most folks, but when your in HS it's a big deal. A big enough deal to stick with me for 42 years.

I didn't want to go to my senior prom but my parents made me take a girl that liked me. None of the girls at my highschool were my type so I didn't feel like I needed to take anyone. It wasn't the best day and I regret going but that's over now since I'm in college and there are plenty of girls who are my type, we'll see where this goes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chew, you troll WAY too many "other" websites. Great find!

Comment

Hell Yea!!!!

Comment

How about contacting Dr Phil to see if you and the manager could settle things on the show? Do a reenactment of the fight scene at a different BK.

Seriously though, I can understand how bad situations would stick with a person.
                              Last edited by Fishy; 02-08-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                                wouldn't it have been easier just to get Susan to call in sick to work, since she couldnt get the day off?

Seems like a better idea than trying to fist fight her boss.
                                That would have been too easy.
                                Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                                You leave a bunch to the imigination. Did you beat him to near death? Did you brandish a weapon?
                                No near death experience and no weapon.
                                Did he get the best of you and smack you around? Did you and Susan get hitched and had lil ones?
                                It was a pretty even match up. No to the married and lil ones.
                                Did Susan marry the manager after and they run chains of BK? Inquiring minds want to know.
                                She actually married a truck driver.
                                BTW.......BK suks on food. I can not remember the last time i set foot in one. Get ya a chic from Whataburger instead.
                                Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                BK sucks...But why are you mad at BK instead of just the manager?
                                Because they hired that jackass!

Comment

Working...
                                X