No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody leadershipped the hell out of Altuve in the past few days. What a homer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        I like those Beatles lyrics in that one song, #9, #9, #9, #9.

Comment

Looks good doesnt it?

Comment

They have picked up ground over every team in the past 10 games......some teams quite a bit more lol.

Comment

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              They have picked up ground over every team in the past 10 games......some teams quite a bit more lol.

They say generally it takes a week to gain 1 game. So a team 10 games back we'll usually take about 2-2.5 months to climb out of that hole. Hard to not be excited with where we started and how it has looked... 17-6 against the West so far. These next two series should be fun, the Yankees look legit too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Gotta love having the night off and that number jumps even higher

8.5 baby!!!!

Comment

I've been slowly packing my bags.... heading to NY this week to watch the Stros!

Comment

Originally posted by jhoite05 View Post
                    I've been slowly packing my bags.... heading to NY this week to watch the Stros!

Lucky!! Post some pictures up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

taking on old man Colon tonight. Astros should shell the braves this series.

Comment

Not sure if the dollars would work out...but would love to see Matt Harvey and the Mets continue to bicker, the Mets fall out of contention and Harvey wind up with the Astros after the all star break...

Comment

Dude's almost as old as me. Gotta respect his longevity. Probably provides a lot of leadership in the dugout.

Love this tidbit: Colón is known as Big Sexy by his teammates and the media.Colon applied for a trademark on the Big Sexy nickname. He plans on making apparel out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                            Not sure if the dollars would work out...but would love to see Matt Harvey and the Mets continue to bicker, the Mets fall out of contention and Harvey wind up with the Astros after the all star break...
                            Yes that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Dude's almost as old as me. Gotta respect his longevity. Probably provides a lot of leadership in the dugout.

Love this tidbit: Colón is known as Big Sexy by his teammates and the media.Colon applied for a trademark on the Big Sexy nickname. He plans on making apparel out of it.
                              I have a great friend that has gone by that nickname forever. I better tell him to beat Colon to the punch before he has to start paying royalties to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                                Im sure Harvey would love to pitch for a team that can actually put some runs on the board. But let's see what his era looks like in another 6 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X