2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
    I'm going to tell you I won't be one bit surprised if the Astros pursue Darvish
    I think we can fix him. It wouldn't bother me to see him on the roster

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
      I think we can fix him. It wouldn't bother me to see him on the roster
      We can revisit this topic in spring training.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        I'm going to tell you I won't be one bit surprised if the Astros pursue Darvish
        At $30mm+ per year I dont think he fits in with the Luhnow plan.

Comment

not going to go into what we need or think we need..whos going..whos on the block..and whos coming yet...
          going to enjoy this... with the TEAM that won it... even. ..that one guy.
          going to be an awesome parade tomorrow (even if the route is stupid...but that Houstons mayor..)
          itll be something my kids will be able to say they were there...at the first one..

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            Would one of you Houston area brothers be willing to snag me a few Houston chronicles today ??? Happily pay you and or shipping.
            Ill see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Poor ole Rangers... NOT!!!!

Hate those guys
              Heck, the Astros should be thanking the Rangers for trading Darvish.

For the record, I'm neutral between the Astros and the Rangers, so for now, Go Strooos!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                At $30mm+ per year I dont think he fits in with the Luhnow plan.

I think the rest of the Luhnow plan pounded that number down substantially over the last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am still in shock!! I've waited 54 years for this win!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I think the rest of the Luhnow plan pounded that number down substantially over the last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    LOL! Yeah, his last two outings were not good showings for his upcoming free agency. He will still get paid well.

I don't think he is a need for the Astros.

Comment

Houston ISD just closed school on Friday so faculty, staff, and students can attend the parade.

Comment

Comment

Driving in this morning, I couldn't help but think Altuve punched his ticket into the HOF over the last few weeks. I love that dude.

Comment

Y'all had a great year. Congratulations on a outstanding series win for the American League. Enjoy yourselves and all the festivities that go with it.
                            We will see you next spring.

Comment

Y'all had a great year. Congratulations on a outstanding series win for the American League. Enjoy yourselves and all the festivities that go with it.
                              We will see you next spring.

Comment

<paraphrased> "..the seat i had , getting to see all these guys play...and thinking , we're going to be looking at them in 5, 10, 15 years and be saying.. all these guys were on one team... wow.. " - Brian McCann

McCann caught every ****ing pitch... for both series.... you could tell his knees were shot in this last game.. he's not fast..but hes faster than he was able to show..
                                What he did with these pitchers... this year.. is incredible.. What he did with Gattis...remember ...one year ago.. Gattis was a DH... period... hadnt played catcher for-ever..
                                So glad he got his ring.
                                So glad he got it with this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X