2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Come on guys, lets keep it positive and on the Astros winning.....nothing else matters right now.
    Agree.

Comment

Dallas hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
        My liver and my heart are glad this series is over
        Amen

Comment

boom
          drop the mic

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            I knew that was coming My next post will be after the last game of series!

Go Stros
            RTP, I held true to you and the Astros fandom.

Congrats on the Title... 2017 World Champions

Comment

I am physically and emotionally drained from this series/playoff run! I am glad it all turned out for the good guys. Was a long stretch to get here but well worth it! Go Stros. Will be interesting to see what the offseason brings in way of moves for this squad. FWIW Marwin evidently just bought a house in Pearland a month ago........

Comment

RTP, I held true to you and the Astros fandom.

Congrats on the Title... 2017 World Champions
                Cap coming your way! What size melon do you have?

Comment

Cap coming your way! What size melon do you have?
                  Great minds come in smaller packages 7 1/4

Comment

Great minds come in smaller packages 7 1/4
                    PM me your address

Comment

You know, what I think was so good about this team and this season as a whole is these "kids" played the game like they were in Little League... for the fun of the game. They played happy and they were just flat out fun to watch. Due to work schedule and "life" I was not able to watch much of the series... The only games I watched, they lost so there was just no way I was going to jinx 'em last night... I "watched" through you guys until the bottom of the 9th... But I don't feel like I missed a thing... It was SO fun this whole year to watch these guys play ball!

Thank you Astros, the 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!! and they "EARNED IT" for sure as others have said, by beating MLB "royalty"... And how fitting to finish it off in Chavez Ravine!! Only thing that could have made it better is if they'd been in the NL instead of the AL...

Comment

Come on guys, lets keep it positive and on the Astros winning.....nothing else matters right now.
                        Agreed

Comment

Yes sir
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            I am physically and emotionally drained from this series/playoff run! I am glad it all turned out for the good guys. Was a long stretch to get here but well worth it! Go Stros. Will be interesting to see what the offseason brings in way of moves for this squad. FWIW Marwin evidently just bought a house in Pearland a month ago........
                            I think the team has an option year for 2018 for Marwin. The team is in great shape for next year. We need a closer, DH, and a left handed reliever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                              I think the team has an option year for 2018 for Marwin. The team is in great shape for next year. We need a closer, DH, and a left handed reliever.
                              I'm going to tell you I won't be one bit surprised if the Astros pursue Darvish

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                                It has to be agreed upon by Marwin though.....if he wants to opt out, I am 99% sure he can. After his banner year, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to chase the money. He was certainly a giant reason we ended up winning but I think someone will pony up a giant contract for him to be an everyday infielder. Hope he is back though!

Comment

Working...
                                X