Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Mattress Mack lost a bet
    (*honestly that man has done so much for the city i personally wouldn't let him honor it...even though i know he hedged and insured the wager )
    Chron.com says 10 million is what he lost. He is probably smiling right now.

Comment

Just like a lot of you, I grew up a Astros fan. Going with my dad to the dome. A lot of great memories through the years, but this is the one I've waited my whole life for. Just incredible. I'm sure dad was watching from heaven and cheering right along side me.

Comment

Hey they are batting a 1000 so far! Back 2 back champs?!? Yes please!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          That's good stuff! I'm super happy for Bill, Richard, JBone, Brett, System, and all of the GOOD Stros fans who suffered through the tear down/rebuild, accepted it for what it was, and now are at the very top! Must be quite a feeling, congrats guys!

Credit must be given to Luhnow, for the way this thing has been constructed...and for getting the Verlander deal done. I think I heard there are no free agents among the core 6 for 2 years...
          And the Tim Purpura/Uncle Drayton years. That was brutal! Talk about polar opposite of how to build a team. Those bad years make this that much sweeter.

Comment

Congrats to the stros!!! Sick as a dog so feell asleep in the 5th but happy to wake up this AM to see them champs.

Can remember all the big family bus trips back in the day where would would charter up to watch the stros play series. Fun times!
            Braves fan first here so happy to see McCann and Gattis get some rings!

Comment

Also I’m eating some crow as I thought the Dodgers were going to win with the way they were playing
              Last edited by 150class; 11-02-2017, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                I not a baseball fan, but I honestly believe Kate Upton deserves a championship ring too.

I agree with this! She should be part of every thread! Congrats to the Astros and Alex Bregman!

Comment

Was able to swing by Academy and snag a shirt and pennant this morning. Have a couple Dodgers fans that will enjoy looking at my Astros World Series Pennant!

Comment

Gonna leave this here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post

Gonna leave this here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Poor ole Rangers... NOT!!!!

Hate those guys

Comment

HOUSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! Wonderful time in the city right now. Congrats and Go 'Stros!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          Poor ole Rangers... NOT!!!!

Hate those guys
                          Awfully quiet in Arlington this morning...... I guess they are still figuring out a comeback. They might have to start a thread titled "90's Dallas Cowboys"

Comment

Come on guys, lets keep it positive and on the Astros winning.....nothing else matters right now.

Comment

Liking seeing this on TT..

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Come on guys, lets keep it positive and on the Astros winning.....nothing else matters right now.
                                Yes. Not the thread for the back and forth BS.

My liver and my heart are glad this series is over

Been a Stros fan since I was old enough to look at a TV and I'm just in awe at the team we have. Its just a bunch of kids playing baseball and they love it. That's it, no real attention whores, no jack *** stupid stuff, just guys that LOVE to play a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X