Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the Astros!

Comment

I missed the end of the game.......as did a lot of other AT&T Uverse customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
        You have connections. Order some stuff this morning and my ALCS champion shirt won't be here until tomorrow.
        Bill- I waited in line this morning with everybody else.

CS store opened last night and has plenty still.

Comment

What a season Astros! You beat Boston, New York, LA! That's earning it. Way to leave no doubt who Texas's team is. Thanks for this feeling and a great season

Comment

Parade route....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I not a baseball fan, but I honestly believe Kate Upton deserves a championship ring too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Gregorson and Beltran.
                I think Maybin as well.

Comment

Would one of you Houston area brothers be willing to snag me a few Houston chronicles today ??? Happily pay you and or shipping.

Comment

For 3 years I have doubted Hinch and seconded guessed him. Well no longer. He accomplished what no other could in my lifetime. He managed my favorite sports team to a World Series Championship. IN HINCH I TRUST!

Comment

Congrats to the Astros. Now I got to dig that 2014 SI Astros prediction and sell it here to one of your Astros fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        That's good stuff! I'm super happy for Bill, Richard, JBone, Brett, System, and all of the GOOD Stros fans who suffered through the tear down/rebuild, accepted it for what it was, and now are at the very top! Must be quite a feeling, congrats guys!

Credit must be given to Luhnow, for the way this thing has been constructed...and for getting the Verlander deal done. I think I heard there are no free agents among the core 6 for 2 years...
                        Thanks Dale and you are correct. The next 2 years are locked in!

Comment

I'm tired and I have a self-induced headache, but who cares! What a season! Knowing that the core of this team is going to stay together for another 2 years makes things even more exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                            Bill- I waited in line this morning with everybody else.

CS store opened last night and has plenty still.
                            Brian you are suppose to call in favors.

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                            What a season Astros! You beat Boston, New York, LA! That's earning it. Way to leave no doubt who Texas's team is. Thanks for this feeling and a great season
                            Taking pause and thinking about this team beating what many consider royalty in MLB to get to this championship is nothing short of incredible. I mentioned to a friend about a week ago that it is time for some respect for middle America sports teams.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                              Congrats to the Astros. Now I got to dig that 2014 SI Astros prediction and sell it here to one of your Astros fans.
                              From the man who accurately predicted the Astros' 2017 title, this is why they'll repeat next season.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                For 3 years I have doubted Hinch and seconded guessed him. Well no longer. He accomplished what no other could in my lifetime. He managed my favorite sports team to a World Series Championship. IN HINCH I TRUST!

Him, Jeff Luhnow, and Reid Ryan have done a great job. Combining the science with actual baseball players. They definitely look like the smartest guys in the room.

Comment

Working...
                                X