No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't commented all year because I'm a Ranger's die hard but gotta give props where they are due. This series has been incredible. I haven't watched a single stros game (besides Rangers) until the playoffs and this team is fun to watch. Whichever way tonight goes I have a feeling this wont be the last time they are in a position to win a world series. Almost want to root for them, too bad their fans suck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
      Reddick seems lost at bat.
      Dude has absolutely no confidence at the plate., NONE.

Honestly, he needs to watch the film on this game back in July and relive his past tonight.

Josh Reddick drives in five, Astros rally for 6-5 win
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ers/104095076/

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
        too bad their fans suck!!
        Thats two strikes... you're one away from winning the World Series...

Oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
          ... too bad their fans suck!!
          You don't know me and I don't suck. Seems you are lost. There was a Rangers thread probably a month ago.

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          Dude has absolutely no confidence at the plate., NONE.

Honestly, he needs to watch the film on this game back in July and relive his past tonight.

Josh Reddick drives in five, Astros rally for 6-5 win
          https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ers/104095076/

I'd love to see him change his game tonight but this is it so...

Comment

Let's get it on......time for the Venezuelan Midget to lead this team to victory.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chew;12882344]Let's get it on......time for the Venezuelan Midget to bring us to victory.

Comment

Comment

In kate we trust

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                    Thats two strikes... you're one away from winning the World Series...

Oh wait.
                    Now that's funny!

Comment

Well boys, what’s the plan for game 7 tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not Halloween candy, I floated myself on Snickers last night.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          The new slogan is "Earn it". Here we go. Made some additions, should be a great season!

Billy, it has been a great thread and year for you Astro fans. Hope it continues after tonight.
                          Post up the Bownanza Team I need to send my contribution to for 2018.

Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                            Well boys, what’s the plan for game 7 tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            The swinging Astros are gonna show up tonight, and LMJ is gonna have a career game.

No matter the outcome, thank God tonight is the last game. I don’t think my heart and my liver can handle much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                              The swinging Astros are gonna show up tonight, and LMJ is gonna have a career game.

No matter the outcome, thank God tonight is the last game. I don’t think my heart and my liver can handle much more.
                              Amen

Comment

I think Dodger's fans are just as nervous as us Astros fans. I'm entirely too emotionally invested into this World Series!

I agree with everyone who is glad its over after this game. If this thing lasted any longer I'd need some sort of prescription to deal with the emotional roller coaster!

Comment

Working...
                                X